• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns Selvedge Bush Shorts Size 34

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmadigan

Reaction score
Got a pair of gently preowned Wings + Horns Slub Selvedge Bush Shorts in the green color, size 34. I'v worn these maybe 3 or 4 times, and have washed once in cool water, gentle cycle, mild detergant and hung to dry. They are in excellent condition. They retail for $225. Really awesome shorts, I just haven't worn them enough to justify keeping them. Priced to move, so hopefully someone is looking for these, as I'd like to get these moved. They fit somewhat slim in the thigh/leg, but run a little bigger in the waist then tagged (like most W+H pants/shorts) But they are meant to sit a little lower, so it works well. I wear a 34" waist in most pants/jeans, and these fit me great, again just not wearing them enough. Pictures are of the actual shorts, except the picture of them being worn, that is from roden gray, just wanted to show what they look like worn. Always stored in pet/smoke free area.

Payment by paypal only. Only ship within the U.S. Shipping is included in the above price, and they will ship out via USPS Priority with tracking. PM if you want to buy, thanks!

Attachments

• DSC_0112.JPG
    DSC_0112.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0096.JPG
    DSC_0096.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0047.JPG
    DSC_0047.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • _WH5053OL1.jpg
    _WH5053OL1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0065.JPG
    DSC_0065.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads