Wings + Horns S/S 2011

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by bowvalley2000, Jan 1, 2011.

1. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

A peek, courtesy of Acrimony... http://blog.shopacrimony.com/
    Thanks, _inwonderland. Some shots..
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The burgundy toggle vest is pretty ugly in my opinion. I'm curious what that all white piece is behind it, though. The denim looks okay - washed? The sneakers are sick though. Anyone know who makes those for w+h?

2. botfc

botfc Senior member

So will F/W 11 be the first season with the new designer?

3. bassmanpatsfan18

bassmanpatsfan18 Senior member

A peek, courtesy of Acrimony...

http://blog.shopacrimony.com/

Thank you.

The washed jeans look pretty cool. I'm interested to see what they're actually like in person. I wouldn't mind taking a look at the bleach out ones they're doing when shots of those come out.

4. Nil

Nil Senior member

W+H does really good washes. Looks like only indigo denim though which sucks.

5. Donut

Donut Senior member

I think the white behind that toggle vest is just a white button down.

6. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

The denim looks okay - washed? The sneakers are sick though. Anyone know who makes those for w+h?

We have tons of Wings+Horns FW11 pictures, which we will be putting up in a few weeks. Me, I am getting the heavy jersey blazer jacket, static cotton henleys, a couple of pullover wool sweaters, a really interesting cashmere blend faux cardigan, and 2 pairs of sneakers - a pair of black leather hightop captoes (not unlike the ones shown, but in leather, with a white cap), and a pair of white leather lowtops, which, imo, look nicer than the Achilles - just enough detail that they don't look like a blob of leather.

The retail on the sneakers will be at about the $400 mark, which seems to be par for the course these days.

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

W+H does really good washes. Looks like only indigo denim though which sucks.

They have a pair of black jeans too. Also, they have a pair of olive heavy jersey cargos (called the "jogger") which looks really nice.

8. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

looking forward to the new cotton henleys. I got this seasons and its not working. I got a last minute Chabanel Henley in Large. Brand new, just tried on. Doesnt fit perfect so Id trade for anything similar in Medium. Let me know if you have anything available. [​IMG]

9. Nil

Nil Senior member

They have a pair of black jeans too. Also, they have a pair of olive heavy jersey cargos (called the "jogger") which looks really nice.

That's fantastic news. Any info on what they changed in the cut from their last slim fits?

10. Chip

Chip Senior member

i like the static cotton stuff from past season. Any plain tees this season?

11. DenimFreak411

DenimFreak411 Well-Known Member

Just got the Large Loop Terry hoodie in -- got a couple questions. The hoodie is nice, no question about that.

I got the M, I'm a regular M in everything, shirts, hoodies, and such -- the WH hoodie fits nice, however, when I zip it up its a bit tight on my chest...(I have a moderately big chest), yet the length is perfect and arms are perfect.... Do you think I need a Large?

12. Left Eye

Left Eye Well-Known Member

Are those shoes coming out spring or fall/winter?

Edit - Found my answer, nevermind.

13. 5tan

5tan Senior member

Just got the Large Loop Terry hoodie in -- got a couple questions. The hoodie is nice, no question about that. I got the M, I'm a regular M in everything, shirts, hoodies, and such -- the WH hoodie fits nice, however, when I zip it up its a bit tight on my chest...(I have a moderately big chest), yet the length is perfect and arms are perfect.... Do you think I need a Large?
    I find they stretch out a bit. Think I'm gonna pickup a pair of the sweatpants in olive on Friday, hope they still have some left.

14. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Just got the Large Loop Terry hoodie in -- got a couple questions. The hoodie is nice, no question about that. I got the M, I'm a regular M in everything, shirts, hoodies, and such -- the WH hoodie fits nice, however, when I zip it up its a bit tight on my chest...(I have a moderately big chest), yet the length is perfect and arms are perfect.... Do you think I need a Large?
    I would like to see a pic if you're able to do that. I want to say what 5tan said (i.e. it will stretch) but again a pic would be a great help. You would have no problem moving a SS'11 size M hoodie on B/S if need be. Would probably take it myself. side note: really curious to see if they'll do the sweat shorts in heather olive and not just charcoal/black. Really need those color variations. For people who didn't see the F/W Sueded Fleece in brown - it was a really cool option and great change of pace from the typical shades of gray. I think the olive will be even nicer..(torn on trying to decide between a red hoodie or olive one as my one hoodie for the season..)

15. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

[​IMG]

I'm not much for sneakers lately, been on a moc & work boot kick, but these are a definite kop.