• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns S/S 2011

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brattman
I just pulled the trigger on the "olive" oxford shirt from Gravity Pope, which is the same as the "light brown" one listed on Haven. I'm picking it up in store next weekend when I'm there, so I could save on shipping.

Is that the same one as ssense lists as "light grey"?

11220M040001_1_1.jpg

Local_Disk

Reaction score
Looks like it. Wow, everyone seems color blind, and that guy's face is lopsided.

eVITAERC

Reaction score
^^ Everyone's face is at least a little bit lop-sided

karmaguy

Reaction score
I'm new to Wings+Horns, but it seems like everyone's a big fan of their hoodies. I'm contemplating buying one that's for sale in B&S but I was kinda wondering if someone could describe WHY these hoodies are so good, and perhaps why it's worthwhile to drop around 100 bucks for one.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
w+h stuff..(click spoiler)..west point twills, indigo crew neck (size s).
c712bd0e.jpg

c2fe266a.jpg
18d027d2.jpg
fd15be19.jpg

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just picked up the large loop terry sweatpants from a member in heather charcoal. I need the matching s/s 11 heather charcoal hoodie in size XL. Anybody have one f/s?!?!

Donut

Reaction score

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha I'm not.

My girl however wants that full full wings horns outfit for her upcoming surgery. So I'm kopping in my size and she's gonna be decked out in it all during her recovery period. Toooo funny. hahahaha

Also....is a 32 in wings and horns shorts a 33 waist?? The khaki flat front ones. If so...how is the thigh at crotch on these? Thanks. In advance.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I have the chino ones from last year in a size 31 and they measure around 33.5". I'm not sure about current seasons sizing, or whether the Japanese shorts are sized differently than the others.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
^ I have the chino ones from last year in a size 31 and they measure around 33.5". I'm not sure about current seasons sizing, or whether the Japanese shorts are sized differently than the others.

Can you measure the thigh at crotch for me when you get a chance? Thanks a lot.

Brattman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dbear
Is that the same one as ssense lists as "light grey"?

11220M040001_1_1.jpg

It looks like it is the same colour:

2073_0_1_700.jpg

Weird how the three stores that carry it all say it's a different colour.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice fit bows - looks like you nailed the sizing well on the mac. Looks great. Thanks for the pics

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads