1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Wings + Horns S/S 2011

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by bowvalley2000, Jan 1, 2011.

1. madmadigan

madmadigan Senior member

Now if only it would get a bit warmer, I can wear this recent purchase! I love the lining on the inside near the bottom, pretty unique detail [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Thanks for adding content, madmadigan - appreciated. First time I've seen a non-stockist pic of the shirt -- looks very nice.

Here are some pics of he black anti fits...(note I chose not to sag the waist and just wore them at regular height)

note: x-post from yesterday's waywt

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. AHShadow

AHShadow Senior member

Hey slack, what is the length on the pants and how wide is the hem??

4. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Hey slack, what is the length on the pants and how wide is the hem??

Sure, the length/inseam is about 31 inches and the leg opening is 6.5 inches

note these are a size 28. I believe as the waist size goes up, the leg opening does does slightly as well -- up to 7.25 inches on a size 34" waist (largest I've seen).

So you'll see the leg openings range from 6.5" --> 7.25" depening on the waist size. The inseam as far as I know remains consistent at around 31 inches. (measuring the length is somewhat strange due to the "articulated inseam").

5. cowsareforeating

cowsareforeating Senior member

hey slack how does the waist size? tts? or should i be sizing down as a pretty tts 29

6. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

Fit looks great Slack.

Funny how it's the non w+h part of the outfit that really makes it all work (the shirt).

7. Mossy

Mossy Senior member

Based on my experience, you should go TTS on the anti-fits. Its probably even safe to size down 1 from whatever size you typically buy non-W+H pants/jeans in.

Great fit btw slack. goes to show that the anti-fits look very similar to regular chinos if you pull them up a bit.

8. Aries83

Aries83 Senior member

Great look slack.

9. ysb

ysb Senior member

anyone with inside knowledge know if they changed up the cut of the denim from their previous offerings? the slim cuts fit me so great, so was wondering if they kept it the same. I think from what I've seen they changed the front pocket design a little bit so now they're a bit higher.

10. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

Those anti-fits look great. Not sagging seems to be the way to go.

11. Brinbro

Brinbro Senior member

What's the point of buying them then? [​IMG]

12. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Just a quick warning on anyone considering/ordering the white slub tee. When I received it yesterday, fresh out of the packaging, it had a red stain directly on the front of the t-shirt. Being stark white, the contrast of the stain renders the t-shirt unwearable (see pics below). Being we are talking a $61.00, 100% cotton t-shirt, I have decided not to go through with the hassle of a return back North (USPS, customs, $hipping, etc -- and the prospect of a return was not discussed). But does suck to pay for a $60+ t-shirt and not even be able to wear it. Roden offered me 15% off my next (full price) purchase after providing them pictures of the stain/defect. It is a bit disheartening to spend literally thousands of dollars with a web-shop and have this be the proposed resolution on a minor, drop in the bucket purchase,...but business is business, I suppose.
    So again, just a word of caution on a specific garment which I received that is defective and unfortunately unwearable. [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

It is a bit disheartening to spend literally thousands of dollars with a web-shop and have this be the proposed resolution on a minor, drop in the bucket purchase,...but business is business, I suppose.
    Doesn't surprise me. I would honestly email them back with a list of purchases you've made with them and ask they either refund you in full or send you another shirt for free. Customer service goes a LONG way, and considering wholesale on these shirts is next to nothing, it's a small price to pay for customer retention.

14. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

^ dude just spot bleach it, or take it to the drycleaners.

they'll pound the shit outta that stain for you.

15. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

and i like roden gray, they always hook it up.

but i guess i'm not even a 30 min drive from their storefront...