• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns S/S 2011

madmadigan

Reaction score
Now if only it would get a bit warmer, I can wear this recent purchase! I love the lining on the inside near the bottom, pretty unique detail
bounce2.gif

k0g9e9.jpg

2djs9jc.jpg

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for adding content, madmadigan - appreciated. First time I've seen a non-stockist pic of the shirt -- looks very nice.

Here are some pics of he black anti fits...(note I chose not to sag the waist and just wore them at regular height)

note: x-post from yesterday's waywt

89d19893.jpg

feb91c80.jpg

AHShadow

Reaction score
Hey slack, what is the length on the pants and how wide is the hem??

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AHShadow
Hey slack, what is the length on the pants and how wide is the hem??

Sure, the length/inseam is about 31 inches and the leg opening is 6.5 inches

note these are a size 28. I believe as the waist size goes up, the leg opening does does slightly as well -- up to 7.25 inches on a size 34" waist (largest I've seen).

So you'll see the leg openings range from 6.5" --> 7.25" depening on the waist size. The inseam as far as I know remains consistent at around 31 inches. (measuring the length is somewhat strange due to the "articulated inseam").

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
hey slack how does the waist size? tts? or should i be sizing down as a pretty tts 29

Mossy

Reaction score
Based on my experience, you should go TTS on the anti-fits. Its probably even safe to size down 1 from whatever size you typically buy non-W+H pants/jeans in.

Great fit btw slack. goes to show that the anti-fits look very similar to regular chinos if you pull them up a bit.

ysb

Reaction score
anyone with inside knowledge know if they changed up the cut of the denim from their previous offerings? the slim cuts fit me so great, so was wondering if they kept it the same. I think from what I've seen they changed the front pocket design a little bit so now they're a bit higher.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a quick warning on anyone considering/ordering the white slub tee. When I received it yesterday, fresh out of the packaging, it had a red stain directly on the front of the t-shirt. Being stark white, the contrast of the stain renders the t-shirt unwearable (see pics below). Being we are talking a $61.00, 100% cotton t-shirt, I have decided not to go through with the hassle of a return back North (USPS, customs, $hipping, etc -- and the prospect of a return was not discussed). But does suck to pay for a $60+ t-shirt and not even be able to wear it. Roden offered me 15% off my next (full price) purchase after providing them pictures of the stain/defect. It is a bit disheartening to spend literally thousands of dollars with a web-shop and have this be the proposed resolution on a minor, drop in the bucket purchase,...but business is business, I suppose.
Hi , Thanks for sending these pictures. It looks like there may have been a mark from the factory that we didn't catch on the shirt's way out the door. We'd like to offer you a 15% discount off of your next purchase, just use coupon code "XXX - edited" on check out (this is only valid on full price items). Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,
So again, just a word of caution on a specific garment which I received that is defective and unfortunately unwearable.
b0c0000c.jpg
3f287bcb.jpg

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
It is a bit disheartening to spend literally thousands of dollars with a web-shop and have this be the proposed resolution on a minor, drop in the bucket purchase,...but business is business, I suppose.
Doesn't surprise me. I would honestly email them back with a list of purchases you've made with them and ask they either refund you in full or send you another shirt for free. Customer service goes a LONG way, and considering wholesale on these shirts is next to nothing, it's a small price to pay for customer retention.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ dude just spot bleach it, or take it to the drycleaners.

they'll pound the **** outta that stain for you.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
and i like roden gray, they always hook it up.

but i guess i'm not even a 30 min drive from their storefront...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads