• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns S/S 2011

Donut

Reaction score
Damn, 200 for a shirt, that's almost the price of BoO. Can anyone comment on the fit of their shirts? Slim like the rest of their pieces?

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Guy_4HM
We've got a few pieces starting to trickle onto the webshop. Lots more coming over the next 24 hours.
Thanks, Guy. I'm sure you'all have your hands full. I've been hitting refresh every now and again for the past hour and watching them coming in one by one
smile.gif
Originally Posted by Donut
Damn, 200 for a shirt, that's almost the price of BoO. Can anyone comment on the fit of their shirts? Slim like the rest of their pieces?
You pay a premium for the products out of Japan and they're generally worth it. The shirts fit slim, but would consider true to to your normal size. for s small, p2p is normally about 19", s2s 16" or 15.5". I'm guessing they'll have a similar fit to the flannels of last season. side note; disappointed to see the bush pant's smallest size is a 30. Not that I'm a particular fan of the pant, but just hope it's not a sign of sizes (or lack of) to come on the other new styles...

Donut

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
Thanks, Guy. I'm sure you'all have your hands full. I've been hitting refresh every now and again for the past hour and watching them coming in one by one
smile.gif

You pay a premium for the products out of Japan and they're generally worth it. The shirts fit slim, but would consider true to to your normal size. for s small, p2p is normally about 19", s2s 16" or 15.5". I'm guessing they'll have a similar fit to the flannels of last season.

side note; disappointed to see the bush pant's smallest size is a 30. Not that I'm a particular fan of the pant, but just hope it's not a sign of sizes (or lack of) to come on the other new styles...

Alright, thank's slack. Hopefully I can try some on before i buy them. I like the orange and blue one.

aphextwin07

Reaction score
looks like haven's got the sunburt orange hoodie up. lucky canucks. and those sunburt fleece sweats... interesting.

Donut

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aphextwin07
looks like haven's got the sunburt orange hoodie up. lucky canucks. and those sunburt fleece sweats... interesting.

Yay, haven's in edmonton. I'll probably stop by and take a look at the stuff and maybe try some stuff on. The burnt orange hoodie looks pretty cool

twdawson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
Which shawl collar? I don't have one to trade, but I might be interested in it...

c452ff2caed67898b399294fef50930a_large.jpg

Would be pretty firm on getting back what i paid, so around $160 shipped CONUS.

But honestly it's such a great piece i'm really hesitant to give it up. I just hope a M comes along at some point....

Anyone have experience with tailoring sweaters / knits? I've had alterations done but only on things like shirts / pants. Is it be something the average skilled tailor would be able to modify?

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heavyweight mac in the last pic looks great. Lol at the tiger fleece teddy bear get up.

aaaeeeiiiooouuu

Reaction score
dang ...

lovin those FW11 looks and it hasn't even warmed up here for spring yet...

W+H's true domain is in FW for sure

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like Roden Gray has more W+H stuff from their blog posting.

Brinbro

Reaction score
Finally a high-neck hoodie. Can't freaking wait, screw spring '11. Camo pants look great and I thought I'd never say that. Looks like they're re-issuing the infamous foul weather bomber but I'm not digging it that much anymore.

Those vests are ugly as ****.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jacket looks promising...what kind of material is that?
tumblr_lhet8ieXSE1qzax0v.jpg

This jacket is a must cop. Is that wool or cotton? Basically a Mac?
tumblr_lhetcgPGtG1qzax0v.jpg

Brinbro

Reaction score
First jacket, when it was first produced, was made out of a schoeller 3x dry coated fabric. The second jacket is for sure wool but redundant if you bought this spring's mac.

Overall FW looks kinda ****** so far with completely recycled items but that is not unexpected since they're switching designers.

Donut

Reaction score
I like that first jacket Dbear quoted. There was something like that for previous seasons?

Brinbro

Reaction score
'Foul Weather Bomber' from SS 08. Extremely limited run (like 25 were made) and expensive.
PICT8249.jpg
PICT8253.jpg
PICT8258.jpg
Was a grail for me, but I'm kind of past it, we'll see how well I can resist it this fall...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads