1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wings + Horns S/S 2011 Indigo Dyed Terry Hoodie, Medium *****SOLD*****

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by alex99, Nov 3, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex99

alex99 Senior member

Up for sale is this Wings + Horns S/S 2011 Indigo Dyed Terry Hoodie, size Medium.

Very lightly worn and in almost new condition with no rips, stains, smells, or other damage. Made of a very comfortable cotton, which is fairly thick for a S/S piece. It would work well as a F/W layer, although I wold not recommend getting it wet. Nice dark Indigo with no fading except for a very tiny bit on the left elbow. It has not been washed. Please check measurements and pics and ask any questions. I bought this new from Roden Gray and paid $242.00. I'm asking $120.00 via Paypal and $10.00 shipping USPS flat rate in CONUS. If you want to discuss other options for shipping please PM me. I have sold here before, and have 100 percent feeback on ebay for 10 years. Please feel free to ask any questions. Measurements are:

P2P: 20 inches

shoulder: 18 inches

sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 26.5 inches

length (from back): 25.5 inches

Thanks,

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.