Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wings & Horns Preview: M65 Coat

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Kane, Sep 19, 2006.

1. denimaddict

denimaddict Senior member

2 M, 2L, 2 XL.

When I said limited, I wasn't kidding.

I have a feeling all six of those are going to go to forum members, here or superfuture.

2. Kane

Kane Senior member

where is the leather? and it's faux fur, correct?

The leather detail is in the Tassle on the bot right of the coat. That's a detail that we've carried through the entire line for F06, and in a big way in that tassled hoodie that Minya's foaming over (shown here).

The fur is rabbit pelt. We're evil, that's why it's black. And so so soft.

3. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

The leather detail is in the Tassle on the bot right of the coat. That's a detail that we've carried through the entire line for F06, and in a big way in that tassled hoodie that Minya's foaming over (shown here).

The fur is rabbit pelt. We're evil, that's why it's black. And so so soft.

Kane, is it like.. ridiculously slim fitting? So much so that I (a size small) should camp out the morning it drops for a medium?

4. modual

modual Senior member

Nice jacket apart from the fur

5. kumoo

kumoo Well-Known Member

kane, i'm wondering if there's any CYC stocklists in vancouver? it's a pity that we vancouver people cant buy your stuff at our own city.

6. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member

Kane, is it like.. ridiculously slim fitting? So much so that I (a size small) should camp out the morning it drops for a medium?

I have the same question. Not because I need a small, but because I'm like a hulking giant compared to most of the beanpoles here. [​IMG]

And it looks like the rabbit fur is detachable, right? I really enjoy that feature (the fur), but I won't be wearing it around my bunnies.

Man, I really hope to get one of these.

7. seoulfully

seoulfully Senior member

I was actually considering seeing if Fred Segal would ship it to SF, but... argh. ARGH. I don't know. Maybe.

thanks for the heads-up re: slim fit hoods. My favorite is the red tiger fleece.... red & black instead of red & white, HELL YEAH!

i'm pretty sure AYN got his spruce hoodie from Fred Segal and they shipped it to SF for him.

8. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

i'm pretty sure AYN got his spruce hoodie from Fred Segal and they shipped it to SF for him.

Yeah, Fred Segal will ship, as will American Rag.

9. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

Nice jacket apart from the fur

co-sign on that.

however that leather tassle hoody in that video that kane posted is the fucking shit.

10. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

I like the fur, I think it's well executed and that's a rare thing. Lad Musician also did some interesting coats with fur this season. I could be interested in this jacket but alas would not wear anything but a small. BTW what's the deal with buyers and small, they don't like slim people, most high fashion/post-skater/whatever style you like high end boutiques are always out of smalls and got plenty of L left for sales, conclusion=buying more smalls and less L would be a good idea.

11. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member

I like the fur, I think it's well executed and that's a rare thing. Lad Musician also did some interesting coats with fur this season. I could be interested in this jacket but alas would not wear anything but a small. BTW what's the deal with buyers and small, they don't like slim people, most high fashion/post-skater/whatever style you like high end boutiques are always out of smalls and got plenty of L left for sales, conclusion=buying more smalls and less L would be a good idea.

I have to agree with you on the fur. It's very well-done and a nice change of pace. I'll have to disagree on stock though; I definitely appreciate all the stocking of large outerwears. [​IMG]

12. Nil

Nil Senior member

2 M, 2L, 2 XL.

When I said limited, I wasn't kidding.

Ah, I see. I'm starting to believe your motivation in posting this was to inspire covetous desire without any hopes of actually satiating said desire. You're an evil, evil man.

13. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Ah, I see. I'm starting to believe your motivation in posting this was to inspire covetous desire without any hopes of actually satiating said desire. You're an evil, evil man.

Yes, he is. On the other hand, United Arrows and another Japanese store has something close to 90 pieces between them (of course, the Japanese shop like no other nation can, so 90 pieces is nothing if the piece becomes a hot item.) You could always order through a Japanese service if you want the piece that badly. ime, however, prices are 20% higher than in North America.

14. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

You guys are crazy, the fur is the best part. There are a million M65s out there, more widely available and cheaper. The well-done fur sets it apart.

15. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member