• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wings + Horns large loop terry hoody large

Status
Not open for further replies.

b-rex

Reaction score
For sale is my olive SS11 Wings + Horns large loop terry sweatshirt. I just don't wear hoodies enough to justify having this very nice one. It's been worn around 5 times and hand washed/hung dry $80 paypal gift or add 4% for seller reference: please see ebay feedback

Measurements:
20" shoulder to shoulder
22" pit to pit
27" back length
31" sleeve

Attachments

Last edited:

birons

Reaction score
Hey there. I think im interested. What color is this considered and does it fit true to size or slim like other season wings horns hoodies. Thanks

b-rex

Reaction score
Hi, it is olive. This was my first Wings and Horns hoody so I'm not sure size wise, but I've been told they don't fit as slim as the tiger fleece hoodies. Once I find my measuring tape, I'll put some measurements up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.