1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wings + Horns - - - Fall / Winter 2013

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Dbear, Apr 19, 2013.

1. wttm

wttm Senior member

Anybody selling or know somewhere on sale with the Wings + Horns slim fit raw jeans?!

2. pl0nky

pl0nky Senior member

Speaking of their slim raw denim, it seems they've updated the fit a little. The picture looks new and the size chart has slightly different measurements. I notice because I looked at that thing way too often. Anyway, I wish I could've bought this seemingly "updated" fit because it seems like it would fit me much better than the pair I have. I sometimes feel like the thigh of my current denim is too slim and it the new cut seems to have more space there. I just got this denim this season too.. oh well.

check it out: http://shop.wingsandhorns.com/collections/bottoms/products/slim-fit-selvage-denim-raw what do you guys think?

@wttm I have a pair of size 29s that I thought were too tight and have just been sitting in my closet if you're interested. Was worn for about a week before giving up on them.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  3. goldenbear

goldenbear Senior member

I bought this shirt from W&H over the holidays:

[​IMG]

I had to return it. It was just way too long. There was a lot of extra cloth at the hem, as if it was intended to be tucked. I wasn't interested in tucking so I had to return it. The quality was alright. It was a little thinner than I was hoping for. If I were looking for a dressier shirt I could tuck into trousers I may have kept it.

4. CBrown85

CBrown85 Senior member

5. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

I'm 5'11'' 180 lbs - 42" chest and went with a Large, which fits perfectly. The sleeves are just the right length too. Plus there is room for their primaloft quilted vest to snap into. Hope that helps.

1 person likes this.
  6. Arnold Grape

Arnold Grape Senior member

Yea, boi. Shit is dope, but I have to agree, that side patch sux.

1 person likes this.
  7. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

It's nice but their tripping with the price.

I ended up scooping up the rider at 70% off. I actually quite liked the piece when I tried it on (though not for anywhere near retail) so I'm pretty satisfied with the buy. I bought so much W+H outerwear this season fml.

8. basil rathbone

basil rathbone Senior member

Nice buy. Looks pretty crappy in their pics, but I liked it in person. Especially at 70% off.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  9. CBrown85

CBrown85 Senior member

did you cave and cop the herringbone blazer?

10. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

Nah I stumbled across a Shades of Gray blazer and pants for like 220 looked exactly the same but probably half the weight and quality so that should do for now.

11. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Did anybody cop the RC x Takashi blazer?
    My brother picked one up on holidays in Japan and said he didn't really like it (He only got it cos he knows I like RC). He says he'll sell it to me for $100 so I said yes, but it's probably gonna be too small anyway (I'll just sell it for $150 haha).
    It's the black/grey sleeve version. I just passed on it initially cos it was near $400 at retail but for this price it seems awesome, so, anybody have one?

12. Tigerprawn

Tigerprawn Senior member

I've been eyeing the black/black for awhile, but don't really feel like paying $300+ for a fleece blazer as cool and comfortable as it looks. How is the sizing? Appears slim.

13. OccultaVexillum

Yeh I dunno. I just talked to him so he's gonna send it next week. I haven't seen them in person or tried them on or anything but I wear an XL in all of my RC hoodies and crews and he's sending me an L. My XL's are slightly big but the L's are too tight, and these are supposed to be slimmer than their standard stuff so I'm thinking it'll be too tight and I dunno how a tailor would fix it, but for $100 I can sell it for $150 and make a profit and it'll still be a good deal for somebody.

14. Tigerprawn

Tigerprawn Senior member

^ If it doesn't work out let me know. Ideally I'd want black/black but I'm not opposed to the grey/black.

15. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

Can anyone comment on the quality/weight/etc of the olive parka from this season?

16. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

17. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

lol W+H SS collections make my eyes bleed.

2 people like this.
  18. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

19. OccultaVexillum

For real. It's crazy how much difference there is between their seasonal stuff. Fall/Winter they are undoubtedly one of my favourite bands. Spring/Summer I want nothing to do with them haha.

1 person likes this.
  20. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

Tartan zip-up is sleeper piece of the season FYI. It's an awesome casual piece... oversized, yet fits very well if that makes sense. Excellent quality as well.

1 person likes this.