Wings + Horns - - - Fall / Winter 2013

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Dbear, Apr 19, 2013.

1. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

That would be dope. I haven't been able to find it, but I've only really looked at north american stockists and a few of the more known Eu stockists.

2. boned

boned Senior member

Anyone know where to get some discounted black hi-tops? Stockist supply seems to be slim pickins.

How's the sizing on these by the way?

3. OccultaVexillum

edit: wrong thread.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013

4. Mehmet Korkmaz

Mehmet Korkmaz Senior member

I've seen that one at Holt Renfrew last season. HR doesn't have a webshop, and they move stock between stores all the time, so you'd have to phone or email. Might be more trouble than it's worth since they may not even have it anymore.

5. OccultaVexillum

Does anybody else have issues ordering from CYC?

I ordered a pair of the all black hi-tops a few months ago and they sent me the black/white version instead. Apparently the warehouse manager didn't know the difference so the webstore showed the black/black in stock when they actually weren't. So they gave me a 35% off coupon for my next order. No big deal, I ended up tracking down the black/black elsewhere.

Now I just ordered a pair of the westpoint 5-pockets and the order arrived today, and it's someone elses order from Reigning Champ (midweight sweats).
    FWIW both of these orders were made through the archives/sale so maybe that's what's fucking it up, but damn, they need to get their shit together. I'm just hoping that this dude in SF got my westpoints, but there's no way I'm paying to have this dudes sweats shipped back to CYC.

6. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

^ That's really too bad, but based on my personal experience (and yours with the discount code they offered), they aim for customer satisfaction and will try and right their wrongs.

Speaking of archives, I really wish they would put up the FW12 stuff again, or at very least offer the stuff in their retail space.

7. OccultaVexillum

Yeh they've always been good about answering questions (even fit questions about stuff they don't have in stock, knowing I'd be buying from somewhere else). Haven't heard back about the latest problem.
    It doesn't make me think less of the brand, it's just an annoyance.

8. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

I'm saying! I keep checking it every couple days. One of the guys I spoke to said they might put some stuff back in the archives from FW12. I doubt it though. I don't know why they took it down, especially if they're not doing a sample sale like last year. Unless that's changed too.

Also, these are available in some sizes again.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013

9. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

Yea. I got those for sale in a 32 if anyone is interested...

10. CBrown85

CBrown85 Senior member

Sample sale might continue in the future, but it will be "dramatically smaller". There's a lot more stuff available in their 'sale' section... or 'archives'... or 'past seasons'... it keeps changing. Prices are where they should be, though. Oxfords are a steal at $88

11. tkm225

tkm225 Senior member

Has anyone tried on the combat quilted shirt or nylon quilted shirt?
    Last year's quilted shirt runs a little big so I'm curious how's the sizing on the new ones.
    I know that I can check the measurements on W+H website but I can't really trust it...

12. CBrown85

CBrown85 Senior member

I tried it on and it's true to size. I'm a m in W+H outerwear and it fit me spot on.

13. superego

superego Senior member

likelihood I'll be able to get the long sleeve henley in burgundy, sz L on sale at some point? have one other w+h I like, but rather not drop at retail

14. Contrast

Contrast Member

How do you access the archives? Every time it says to login I do and then it says 404 not found.

15. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

Try logging into your account on the homepage, then after you signed in click shop, and it should drop down, at the bottom click "previous collections" it should be available to you that way.