1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

wings+horns F/W 2012

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by misterjuiceman, Jun 4, 2012.

1. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

How do people size the anti-fit chinos? I've seen measurements that make it look like you should size up 1, but I thought W+H pants were usually vanity sized by 1?

2. charcoal

charcoal Member

I have a pair in 30 that actually fit a bit under 32 (past season if it matters). Might be a good idea to size down just to get the narrower leg opening.

3. Mr. Rosewater

Mr. Rosewater Active Member

Got a pair of this season's, and i normally wear 31 but 30 fits perfectly at the waist.... got them in black as they were the only ones left in my size..... anyone have ideas on what i can wear with these? They have a slight sheen and look pretty 'formal'...

4. conqueror

conqueror Senior member

i bought one of their crewnecks - unsure of the season, but it was on sale on asos. i always read w+h fits real small but i can wear the M, even though in most labels i need a L or sometimes bigger (i'm 6'1/165lb with fairly broad shoulders) - do they stretch much? it is a little tight on the shoulders but nothing crazy, not sure if going up to an L would be too big.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  5. VJAYEYE

VJAYEYE Senior member

Got my a-2 today. Size large. Jacket is nice indeed. However I'm not sure if I should have went up a size. Anyone size up one and the fit is too big or spot on?

6. wizzeak

wizzeak Senior member

if its not uncomfortably tight now it should stretch out and fit fine

7. snowboardpunk

snowboardpunk Senior member

do they not make sizes in xs? I cant find any in xs not even the current season.

8. willrh1

willrh1 Senior member

Anybody know of any places still carrying the hoodies? Either the tiger fleece or the loop hoodie. Also, what's the difference between them?

9. Rommel

Rommel Senior member

W+H F/W 2012 archive still has some left.

10. thenewjs

thenewjs Senior member

I have a pair of the slim straight denim. W+H dont make them in black. Are there any other brands that fit similar>

11. misterjuiceman

misterjuiceman Senior member

If you want American-made with Cone, maybe check out Imogene+Willie (http://shop.imogeneandwillie.com/products/barton-slim-black). I think if you size down it could be similar. I have a slight suspicion that these guys are making w+h's denim, but honestly I have no idea.

12. endless402

endless402 Senior member

13. itbegins

itbegins Senior member

^you're late to the party

14. leeba

leeba Senior member

^
    How does that thing fit? I copped the camo jacquard shirt and it was surprisingly too big for me in M (21.5" p2p what's up with that, 17.5" shoulders fit though...) - blousy in chest/back which was really weird. I still think I'm an M/38 in most things though...tempted by that peacoat

edit//
    on second thought, nevermind. don't dig the shawl collar

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  15. FG31

FG31 Well-Known Member

I have this jacket in black. I have a 40" chest and the medium fits pretty well. Most sites recommend sizing one down on this peacoat but it's up to you.

16. JChance

JChance Senior member

17. irbe

irbe Senior member

Yeah, its the rib collar that kills it for me. Looks like something H&M would make

18. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

it's something that you'll wear a few times when you get it because you're like $200 [​IMG]

and then never wear again b/c you realize the shawl doesn't work.

should just put out a normal peacoat with nice material, nice cut, and some nice leather trims. i've been wearing the shit out of their 2010 utility coat and it's pretty basic.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  19. wizzeak

wizzeak Senior member

i think it looks alright in navy. still agree though that the ribbed collar is odd, but to be fair the grey color makes it look weirder than in navy or black

20. wizzeak

wizzeak Senior member

double post wtf

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013