1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

wings+horns F/W 2012

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by misterjuiceman, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Fashion Fan

Fashion Fan Senior member

I'am now forever jealous! J/k. How is it, what do you tihnk of it in terms of fit, quality, warmth, I was still a bit hestitant about the price even at half off but now I regret it.

2. Gmas

Gmas Senior member

Can anyone point me to somewhere that has the brown/oatmeal Hunting sweater in a Medium? Bought the charcoal and really like it and would love to grab the other colour. Feel like I've checked everywhere online though. Thx :)

3. dhaduca

dhaduca Member

4. Fashion Fan

Fashion Fan Senior member

Wings and Horns website has it in Medium. Full price unfortnately. 'm looking for a charocal one in large on sale . How do you like the sweater overall in terms of fit, fabric, quality, overall appeal?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  5. irbe

irbe Senior member

Where is the quilted shirt in charcoal size small?

6. Gmas

Gmas Senior member

That's the Ombre. I'm looking for the Hunting sweater that's solid in color with the leather elbow patches. Appreciate your trying to help though for sure.

When you click on the medium on the W+H site is says out of stock...I think it's been that way for a bit now. AmRag had it for 30% off a couple weeks ago and I rolled the dice it would go on deeper.

As for the sweater itself, I love it. Quite thick, but the fit is great. Didn't think I'd like the zip, but ended up really digging it. If you've never tried one on, I found they fit quite big IMO. I'm a large in most W+H tops and outerwear and a medium in this fit perfect....plus these types of sweaters are known to stretch out a bit.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
    2 people like this.
  7. mreggen

mreggen Senior member

Anyone have experience with Haven here, or know someone who works there?
    I ordered the w+h high tops and some other cheap w+h stuff from them in the sale. For some reason they split the order into 2 parcels. 1 parcel arrived a week ago.
    Today Haven email me saying the other parcel have been returned to them.

"Please confirm this is the correct address. If you were still interested in the purchase we will invoice you for the reshipping fee. If not we can simply refund you for the order. Please let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
    Trevor "

How is it fair that I pay double shipping for this? It is obviously the correct address since 1 parcel arrived.

8. El QUaG

El QUaG Senior member

Stock online is sometimes separated between their two stores and are shipped via two parcels for this reason. I am guessing the additional "reshipping" fee is due to the return of one of the parcel which for whatever reason was not delivered to you.

I would ask Trevor, who has been quite fair in my dealings with him in the past, to reconsider this additional reshipping charge and to cite failure of delivery for reasons beyond your control (ie. blame the courier company).

9. leeba

leeba Senior member

Button fell off my camo shirt after a single wash on delicate. Cool. Guess I"ll have my tailor fix it since the fit in the lower half wasn't working for me anyways but still...

10. mythage

mythage Senior member

From my experience W+H pieces (especially outerwear) have buttons that fall off almost immediately after purchase

11. leeba

leeba Senior member

^Yeah..a little disappointed. Gotta get this fixed, its the second button looks awk right now

The shirt itself is pretty nice though, fit is weird it fits blousy/like a dress in the lower body for me. Also, the random tailor lady I took the camo shirt to looked at the triple stitched side seams and gave me a strong wtf look lol. Looks like I gotta go back to Asia to get this thing tailored/fixed on the cheap...shoulda ordered an S

12. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Heads up to anyone purchasing S/S 13 tees...they fit a full size smaller than usual. I just tried one on and I was a medium versus the usual small. Didn't end up buying it - they have oddly small neck openings.

13. Rommel

Rommel Senior member

Additional drops for F/W 2012 on the W+H site archive section, go spend your money...

1 person likes this.
  14. fobe46

fobe46 Senior member

Anyone know if shipping to US will result in custom charges? Purchasing from W+H directly

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  15. asdsime

asdsime Active Member

Why won't the camo bush pants drop in price!!! arghh, waiting everyday.

16. thenewjs

thenewjs Senior member

Same here my man, same here.

1 person likes this.
  17. asdsime

asdsime Active Member

I would def be interested if it was size 28. But I'm going to have to settle for a 29 in the end :mad: since no where has a 28 and get them altered. :(

18. scootypuff

scootypuff Well-Known Member

final drops on fw12 archives. black hi tops in 41 for 210 still left.

19. 13k

13k Senior member

it was, ----------

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  20. jet

jet Senior member

stop it

1 person likes this.