1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

wings+horns F/W 2012

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by misterjuiceman, Jun 4, 2012.

1. El QUaG

El QUaG Senior member

I too really like the Haven x Reigning Champ collabo MA-1, but really dislike the velcro used for the main pocket flaps. Should have gone with snap buttons! The idea of velcro cheapens the final product for me (thinking of the sound velcro makes when used).

[​IMG]

2. jet

jet Senior member

who bought the black ma1 on rg today?

3. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

The 30s are really slim, like skinny jeans. The waist fits but the knee area is too slim which is incredibly rare for me because I have bird legs. I sized down correctly on the waist after finding the 32s too big, but didn't count on the knee being that tight. I don't think camo/skinny fit go together well so I need to stick to a 31.

4. Blackmaged

Blackmaged Senior member

any shops have a hunting parka in xs lying around?

5. misterjuiceman

misterjuiceman Senior member

The knee is darted, so I'm not sure how much it'll stretch, but the waist will stretch out a little, so 31 might end up being too big in the waist. I think these definitely look good as slim cargos, though. Do they fit like this: [​IMG]

6. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Okay, I'm losing my mind..or Acrimony sent me the wrong size. I was just trying the 32s on again and fortunately happened to look at the tag and they are not 32, they are 31!

So the 30s are too slim in the knee and the 31s look like the correct fit in that photo, except they are big in the waist and especially the seat. I think I will have them altered. I agree that it's a great looking slim cut.

7. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

8. misterjuiceman

misterjuiceman Senior member

You should post fit pics. Could be the 30 is the right size, and just needs a little stretching. Have you tried the Westpoint chinos? If so, what size do you wear in those?

9. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

Anybody know if it's possible to find the quilted shirt in charcoal in a small on sale somewhere?

10. Walt Thizzney

Walt Thizzney Well-Known Member

From my experience w n h denim stretches like crazyy

11. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

I plan on putting on a little weight in the near future (just getting over an extended illness) so the 31s will be good for me to fill out. I managed to get rid of the 30s so I'm good. Thanks for the sizing advice. I am actually going to pick up a pair of the Westpoint chinos here soon, so I'm wondering if I should go with a 30 since it's a fuller cut. I'm guessing so.

12. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

Wut.

13. asdsime

asdsime Active Member

Did they even make a size 28 for the camo bush pants? I was able to try the 29s and everything fitted well except the waist which was a bit roomy and sagged without a belt.

14. ipractice

ipractice Senior member

Yeah the camo pants are really slim in the knee down but the waist is one size up from tagged. It does stretch a tiny bit though surprisingly.

15. thenewjs

thenewjs Senior member

I want those camo pants in a 36 but 275 retail is not an option. I got a damn 10yr old child too feed. If only she would find her own job and feed herself.

1 person likes this.
  16. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

+1, that's a negative

17. reezy

reezy Senior member

Yeap I picked up the last parka in small once a yoox coupon popped up.

18. Fashion Fan

Fashion Fan Senior member

Anyone know if the wings and horns website will have 50 percent off of everything like alot of online retailers are doing right now?

19. Brattman

Brattman Senior member

Although not directly related to W+H, I'm wondering if anyone knows if this season' Reigning Champ collaboration pieces (eg., Steven Allan; Beauty & Youth) will hit sales, or if the prices will be firm because they're special projects.

20. leeba

leeba Senior member