• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wings+horns F/W 2012

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's definitely warm, thinner than I thought though. I had it with a hoodie underneath and was warm in sub-freezing -- I don't know about precisely at 14 degrees though... It's a very nice piece, looks great too. Retail is like 900 right? I don't think it's worth that, but I didn't pay anywhere close to that and I'm very pleased with it.

If yours is a medium in black...you should sell it to me...trust me....you don't like it as much as you think you do.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming you guys know this, but 25% W+H site with code UDPROMO25

hobbes874

Reaction score

I'm assuming you guys know this, but 25% W+H site with code UDPROMO25

My email had a different code (FWCYBER25), weird.

Sucks about that $20 base shipping charge to the US, basically ruins it unless you plan to order a ton of ****.

Raindrop

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Still overpriced at -25% off anyways, warehouse sales inc.

jonathanking

Reaction score
43169317vt_14_f.jpg

75$ for wh worth it?
Havent looked at their stuff in a really long time. Does it still run small?
Where is this on sale for $75?

Reaction score

If yours is a medium in black...you should sell it to me...trust me....you don't like it as much as you think you do.

I got a M bomber in black ;)

I wore it during winter in NY for about a month last year, and it held up fine. Didn't have to wear much under except a pullover sweater at the most. Though last year's winter was really mild (no snow), so take that as you will.

supersuper

Reaction score
Do the large loop hoodies stretch out at all? Got a small (wish it had a longer length but I knew that going in) and the arms and body just seem snugger than I want. Although I am coming from an american eagle so that could be part of it.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do the large loop hoodies stretch out at all? Got a small (wish it had a longer length but I knew that going in) and the arms and body just seem snugger than I want. Although I am coming from an american eagle so that could be part of it.

Definitely they stretch out.

Large loop stretches quite a bit, compared to any other hoodie.

Wear it for about 2 weeks, even after 1 week you'll see the difference.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

large loop is like wearing a  bath robe no lie

yeah that's a good analogy actually.

i'm not a fan of the large loop personally, I prefer the fleece or small loop hoodies of the past.

xdawes23

Reaction score
My slim fit Twill Chinos came in today. Thighs are bit tight but other than that the fit is good. I'm thinking of exchanging it for 1 size up.

This is my first pair of chinos, do they stretch at all? I've been wearing them around the house and there's already noticeable honeycombs.

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How long is this code going to work on their site for? Should I risk waiting until after the weekend or jump now?

superego

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
charcoal front zip hoodie and charcoal sweats arrived from ssense today and was pleasantly surprised by the hoodie and disappointed by the sweats.

terry interior texture and character on the hoodie was great and felt way more substantial than the sweatpants. the sweat pants looked good, but felt little diff than something I'd pick up at AA (not sure what the particular knit is called to describe further a la terry for the hoodie).

also, fit on the sweats was way slim...I take L in most things and when I first put the L on they looked a little like lululemon yoga pants (did a double take for a second). xl was a little better, but still slim.

thinking I'm gonna return both sweats and keep the hoodie in L. I could see myself wearing the sweats like in this pic...any other good quality options for sweats (either diff w+h or another brand)?

fit for reference (I'm 6'3", 215, 45" chest):

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads