wings+horns F/W 2012

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by misterjuiceman, Jun 4, 2012.

1. 89andy

89andy Senior member

exactly, but i'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks like this. Pretty much 80% of their pieces drops down to at least 30% off sale before people start copping. So now I never buy W+H at full price cause I know they will almost always still be in stock for end of season sales 30-50% off.

2. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My infatuation with cozy gear is very high this season. I've been drooling over a lot of sweatpants/track pants, and I've been thinking it would all be complete with this robe here. Granted again its 200, and I'd walk everywhere like Kramer in a pimp suit. Also I have a puppy so I'm taking it out every hour to piss, so instead of having to put on a jacket I can just throw this on over my sweater, and be set to run to the store too if need be. While staying cozy as fugg.

3. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

I think I did see it on one of there stockist sites, when I went through every one of them a few weeks ago. I'll let you know if I come across it again.

4. ryosuke

ryosuke Senior member

that tiger fleece robe would be so dope, ppl would do a double take when they see you at the grocery store haha. I'm always in a tiger fleece blanket when I'm at home and I never want to take that off.

5. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

I LOVE that A2 bomber, but wish it were solid black. I'm not sure how much I'm feeling the different body/sleeves. Any chance it'll drop in all black or all navy? The charcoal MA-1 could be really dope.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012

6. culture

culture Senior member

7. Gmas

Gmas Senior member

I got one of the large loop hoodie's in my size (large) at 50% off last year and there was still another spot or two online with my size at a deep discount. Granted there are never any guarantees with waiting, but I would say it's probable.

8. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

anyone seen a pair of super westpoint twills in navy (size 30) at any US domestic sites?

seems like not many shops picked them up at all.

also, if anyone has a pair of navy corded cloths (from any f/w season) in 30 in good or new shape and you would part with them please let me know

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012

9. Brattman

Brattman Senior member

^Slack, I have black and tan corded cloths in 30, both of which I'd be willing to part with. Let me know if you're interested. They're in excellent condition.

10. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Not trying to kill your sale - but in all seriousness - last S/S corded cloth pants in black were probably the worst piece I have ever bought from W+H. I washed on delicate with woolite dark and hung to dry - and they got these obnoxious wrinkled white fades on them. I know others had this issue as well.

11. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Had the same issue. Fucking waste of money for those pants. They're still hanging in my closet, but I don't know why since I can't wear them.

12. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Me too. Should have complained to Wings + Horns when it was still relevant. Serious manufacturing flaw. Buyers beware.

13. Brattman

Brattman Senior member

No worries, the ones I have are FW11, and are awesome.

14. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

To be more specific, my gray ones are the FW11 ones... I just assumed it was endemic to all makes of the corded cloth pants and I will never buy any iteration of them again ever.

15. Brattman

Brattman Senior member

^Interesting! Mine have help up awesome. I've cared for them well and only had them dry cleaned, but I'm surprised to hear other people have had problems with this iteration of them.