1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

wings+horns F/W 2012

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by misterjuiceman, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Brinbro

Brinbro Senior member

Pretty sad that their little brother brand is out Wings + Hornsing Wings + Horns with much nicer and affordable basics this season and a hoodie that actually looks worth buying for a change - something that you used to count on this brand for. That Shetland fabric looks incredible but they create some boring ass sweaters with it? Wtf. Switching to Reigning Champ until this brand wakes up and realizes who and what helped create their success.

1 person likes this.
  2. Gmas

Gmas Senior member

Desperately looking for the camo Bush pants from this season in Navy, size 33. I feel like I've checked all of the spots that sell online. Maybe I'm missing somewhere though....or anybody know of any shops that have these that don't post their selection online?

I'd be forever grateful if someone could help me find a 33 in these.

3. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

Have you tried them on/confirmed that's your correct size? This year's pants fit pretty big. I had a 33 which I sold in lieu of a 32, but I could probably fit into a 31 if I really wanted to.

4. Gmas

Gmas Senior member

I have the black already so unfortunately I know 33 is my size. I could probably go a size down in the waist, but I have an athletic build and the legs would be an issue I'm guessing. Thanks for the suggestion though.

5. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

true, seems like less demand, well, the activity in this thread seems to be a fraction of the 2011 one.

6. aspasp

aspasp Senior member

What's wrong with W+H now?

7. wogbog

wogbog Senior member

Are there any Wings + Horns tan henleys around? I have a vision in my head and I want it realized!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  8. hobbes874

hobbes874 Senior member

Thought the last W+H drop was supposed to be out at the end of Sept?

9. Gmas

Gmas Senior member

$20 Paypal to whoever can point me in the direction of a pair of the Navy Camo Bush Pants in a size 33. Navy and 33 only. Or sell me yours and I'll pay handsomely.

10. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

I have never purchased anything from W+H before, but I'm interested in getting a crewneck sweatshirt this season. Can anyone comment on the warmth of the large loop fabric? Also are the sleeves sufficiently long? I'm 6'1" with crazy long arms...

Thanks

11. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

The sleeves are long for me I'm 5'11''. The large loop is much nicer than the tiger fleece in my opinion, as is it's also more comfortable, and keeps me warm so far in this 43 degree weather in New England today. I have a large loop in a hoodie and a crewneck sweatshirt. The length from the stitch under the armpit to the wrist is 24.5 inches, and 27 inches from top of shoulder to wrist, on a Medium. If you need other measurements PM me.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  12. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

[​IMG]

I was looking indigo jacquard camo shirt. Can anyone tell me how the button downs run compared to Our Legacy? My fit for OL is a medium.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  13. Brattman

Brattman Senior member

^I tend to take small in OL and medium in W+H.

14. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Same in both for me.

15. aspasp

aspasp Senior member

for hoodies, do they usually run slimmer? should i size up from my usual size?

16. misterjuiceman

misterjuiceman Senior member

Last fall's tiger fleece was pretty slim, but I wouldn't size up. In my opinion, if you typically wear baggy hoodies, this isn't the one for you, but if you don't mind a slimmer one, go true to size. With that said, I haven't tried the large-loop hoodies.

17. TheGoodLife

TheGoodLife Senior member

18. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

19. misterjuiceman

misterjuiceman Senior member

Having handled them in the store without trying them on, I would go with w+h over rag and bone. I'm a huge w+h fan, but in the end, assuming both are full price, I'd go with RRL for denim.

20. endless402

endless402 Senior member

they're great. i bought a pair in the spring, wore it a few times and now I try it on and my thighs have gotten too big :(