1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wings + Horns F/W 2011

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Dbear, Jun 1, 2011.

1. zetazeta

zetazeta Well-Known Member

Apparently they have new and different stock every day. Bought a grey fleece hoodie for 75$ and a reigning champ tee for 20$. There was only 25~ ppl in line this morning not bad not bad. Might go again on Sunday to see if there's more hoodies ;P

2. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

yeah, I have 3 flannels from them (varying seasons) and they all have the shrunken zipper effect.

3. Ispy

Ispy Senior member

Plenty of new stock today. More blankets for those who want them and they cracked open a few boxes of Oxfords in various colours just after I walked through the door.

4. ubc121

ubc121 Senior member

Ya I hit up the sale today too. Pretty good selection if you are a large. Tons of funky coloured flannels I guess I was too early for the oxfords. I might stop in at noon tomorrow to see if they have any new stuff like toques and button downs.

5. AHShadow

AHShadow Senior member

Interested in proxies, please PM me if anyone would be able to go tomorrow or Sunday!

Thanks, Alexander

6. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

can anyone comment on the polartec blankets vs the tiger fleece ones? which ones better and why? softer/warmer?

7. apparition

apparition Senior member

Went this morning. Picked up some basics like long sleeves, shirts, henleys, some button ups and a fleece hoodie. Went back and they had my size in another hoodie. Pics later.

8. apparition

apparition Senior member

By polartec, you mean the reigning champ one? The wings and horns is a LOT better. Very thick, soft and has a really heavy quality to it. "Queen sized" according to rob. I found the RC one to be a bit cheap feeling in comparison and lighter weight. It's ~1/3 the price though.

I'm heading back on Sunday.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  9. chanimal

chanimal Senior member

[​IMG]

long shot but was this vest for sale by any chance? If so id take an xl if anyone is willing to proxy.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  10. Teger

Teger Senior member

the tiger fleece blankets are a total meh. i've had one for a few years and i find a $50 fleece blanket from sharper image warmer/softer. would not buy again.

11. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

If someone is stopping by and doesn't mind grabbing a henley in white, black or gray (small), please pm me.

edit- maybe a couple other items as well.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  12. sofaking30

sofaking30 Well-Known Member

I'm interested in a blanket, hoodies in M, and henleys.

13. apparition

apparition Senior member

They had some vests but nothing like that. They had some nice plaid, down-filled vests though. (im not a plaid fan).

anyways, this is my pickup for friday. this is to give you an idea of whats there. Most things were in size M... ugh. I wanted a blazer and more shirts, but again, most of everything was in a M. A bunch of chambray shirts (red, violet, grey) available. plaid shirts in cotton, lots of basics like henleys and long sleeves, tonnes of shorts. leather/wool coat. wool bomber.
    [​IMG]
    2 hoodies, 1 button down shirt, 1 tee shirt, 1 long sleeve, and 2 henleys in different colours.

14. ryosuke

ryosuke Senior member

what size are you? it was pretty slim pickings for small when I went back on thursday around 6.
    i'm gonna go back sunday when it opens, see if I can pick up anything else......that tiger fleece blanket is the truth

15. apparition

apparition Senior member

XS in everything but coats, hoodies (S). Yeah, the XS,S were probably the most rare sizes. I wonder what else they have in the box for our sizes? I'm glad I went again in the afternoon, because they just unpacked a bunch of blue hoodies in S. So that made my 2nd trip worth while.

16. randomkoreandude

17. Teger

Teger Senior member

you're gonna be disappointed dude.

18. randomkoreandude

19. hoozah

hoozah Senior member

$185 for a blanket? why not just pay $20 for one thats 5x better and 3x cheaper

20. randomkoreandude