1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wings + Horns F/W 2011

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Dbear, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Local_Disk

Local_Disk Senior member

Not at these prices...

2. Feji

Feji Senior member

Sale time should be coming next month or two!

3. Max_Yeah_True

Max_Yeah_True Senior member

is the washed w+h jeans any good? the bleached or 1 year? also slim vs straight leg? i just heard the sizes are weird so i was wondering if anyone had any experience of success.

4. ryosuke

ryosuke Senior member

you really gotta go try it on....the fit isn't for everybody
    some say the slim is perfect, while others say its beyond skinny

5. max-t

max-t Senior member

got the cargo blazer, so sick. glad ss12 seems like a bust cuz im gonna need to recover after this season.

6. linds_15

linds_15 Senior member

i went tts on the 1 year straight denim, personally i think their great, but its almost my 4th pair of pants from wings so i might be a little biased, for my build the slim wasnt even an option, not even close, and ive yet to try on the raws

7. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

Any idea where to find the green joggers in an L?

8. Feji

Feji Senior member

Searched this thread for "stretch" and couldn't find anything relevant. Could anybody with the washed denim comment on any stretch they've noticed (or not noticed)?

9. DCU

DCU Senior member

I'm looking for the olive cargo joggers in sz. XS if anyone should come across them. Wings + Horns told me that they do exist in this size but didn't provide any stockists.

10. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Good call trying to find the joggers in XS. The smalls are waaay too big. Unfortunately I have not seen those in xs though.

Max-T - any additional thoughts on the cargo blazer? I've been on the fence for the last month

11. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

You guys are seriously an XS in the jogger? Unless you're 5'5, 110lbs I don't see how this is possible. I'm not a big guy and I'm an L in them.

RE: Cargo blazer - how long/short is it? I'm intrigued but I hate how short W+H cuts them.

12. max-t

max-t Senior member

im 5'8" 135 and the joggers and blazer in small fit perfect. im not very articulate when it comes to describing what i like about clothing so i'll just say that i think i like blazer more than any other casual blazer i've had so far from w+h eg etc. fit is spot on as usual though I can see how skinny 5'10-11" dudes who usually rock small for the fit would think it's cut a bit short but at my height it's perfect. the blazer itself is really masculine in cut and fabric. just an overall badass jacket. plan on wearing the joggers and blazer out tmrw night with a white vneck tee under the blazer and some black cp training boots.

13. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Nice man - thank you

14. habitant

habitant Senior member

hah, last time i wore my cargos was with training boots as well.. I'm 6' 170 pounds and I found the medium (which i bought) a bit on the big side.

15. max-t

max-t Senior member

thinkin of wearin the cargo outfit with my gitman vintage camo shirt for an o.d. military look, maybe it's too much lol

p.s. anyone know when the nonvest down jacket is dropping? what was last years price? 800?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  16. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Senior member

I was actually going to ask about the blazer's fit. But I'm 5'9-10ish and 150 lbs. I wonder if I should get a S or M. I plan on layering with sweater/buttonup and wearing a tee/vneck or buttonup,

17. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

18. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

really dislike the entire ace hotel x wings + horns x beams boxing theme.

i own the regular ace hotel x wings horns robe and hoodie but the new stuff with beams just looks like Abercrombie and Fitch

19. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

Fuck it, I think I'll buy a pair of the slim fit raws at Haven when I do a fall break trip up to canada with the buds

6.7" leg opening sounds goddamn PERFECT

20. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

Haven Vancouver doesn't carry W+H.

edit: Unless of course you meant Haven Edmonton, in which case I would call you an absolute retard for taking a trip to Edmonton in the fall/winter (or any time of the year for that matter).