• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns F/W 2011

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My black Hi tops have held up extremely well.

Considering it's made in the same factory and made in italy, quality is expected to be the same or better than CP, imo.

mongo615

Reaction score
^ +1. I have the black hi tops as well--they are my go-to sneakers right now. I like them so much that I'm almost willing to buy the stone hi tops from this season at...full price. M U S T R E S I S T!!! They are easily as good as CP's, if not better.

culture

Reaction score
Anyone know a place with the white leather lows still in stock?

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Considering it's made in the same factory

Where do people get this? I don't know if it's wrong or right, but is it an assumption people make just because it's on the same sole or what?

linds_15

Reaction score

Where do people get this? I don't know if it's wrong or right, but is it an assumption people make just because it's on the same sole or what?

i was told by several of the staff at nomad, and it seems like the kind of thing wings would do.

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i was told by several of the staff at nomad, and it seems like the kind of thing wings would do.

They are made in Italy.. I believe Blanc & Noir sneakers are made there as well... crazy ******* deals on these at RG if you're size 43-44

Patrick James

Reaction score
^ +1. I have the black hi tops as well--they are my go-to sneakers right now. I like them so much that I'm almost willing to buy the stone hi tops from this season at...full price. M U S T R E S I S T!!! They are easily as good as CP's, if not better.

I'm liking the black Hi's as well. How would you guys recommend sizing w+h sneakers? I could try on some lows at Holt Renfrew, but they tend to get a bit snotty if you don't cop.

ribkin

Reaction score
How do the F/W Westpoint Chinos fit compared to the Camo & Corded Pants?

I'm a 33 in the corded pants, so same size for chinos?

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Depending on how loose they are, you may need 34 for the westpoints. I take 32 in both though with the corded fitting a little loose and the westpoints about perfect.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads