• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns F/W 2011

sciphiyem

Reaction score

my jeans i got developed a huge hole in the right knee and i can't wear them anymore. so much for almost $300 jeans.

Really disappointing.

Got mine from Roden, does anyone think it's worth contacting them or W+H? Seems really unnatural for this to occur so early on.

reydogg23

Reaction score
Has anybody had any issues with the raw denim? I realize they are different from the washed pairs, but I was thinking about buying a pair but these holes are making me think twice.

ethanlee29

Reaction score

thanks to Guy at FourHorsemen Is this the olive, or the charcoal camo? They're very interesting.. looks good. How's the fit on them? How do they compare to the westpoint chino?
it's the charcoal. fit is slim, but TTS. i'm 5'8 140 and got a 29. never owned the westpoints so i don't know how they fit in comparison

Family Death

Reaction score
Has anybody had any issues with the raw denim? I realize they are different from the washed pairs, but I was thinking about buying a pair but these holes are making me think twice.

I still want the bleached.. but now I'm definitely second guessing it, haha.

Family Death

Reaction score
it's the charcoal. fit is slim, but TTS. i'm 5'8 140 and got a 29. never owned the westpoints so i don't know how they fit in comparison

Ah, thanks. I'm like.. 5'10, 150lb, So I'm sure I could squeeze into a 29, but maybe a 30 would be best.

Reaction score
The jeans are made from White Oak Cone denim, so the quality shouldn't be an issue there. W+H designed the cut and distressed it for the washed/bleached that's pretty much it...

linds_15

Reaction score

Really disappointing.
Got mine from Roden, does anyone think it's worth contacting them or W+H? Seems really unnatural for this to occur so early on.

contacts wings, theyll tell you to go to roden and they will take care of it, im assuming showing the email will be enough for them to take it back no problem
when my anti fits blew out after 3 wears nomad had them reparied, but after a couple other wears they blew out again so i contacted wings and they said bring em to nomad and theyll take em and send em back to wings

sciphiyem

Reaction score

contacts wings, theyll tell you to go to roden and they will take care of it, im assuming showing the email will be enough for them to take it back no problem
when my anti fits blew out after 3 wears nomad had them reparied, but after a couple other wears they blew out again so i contacted wings and they said bring em to nomad and theyll take em and send em back to wings

Cool, thanks. I already sent a email to roden. sending one to wings now.

I'm in the UK, which makes this thing slightly more frustrating to deal with. oh well.

Last edited:

Dino19

Reaction score
Just received my Slim Fit 1-year Wash size 29. Tried on & was not totally happy with the fit. Waist is loose on me. Everything else is fine. I think a 28 would fit better.

So, looking to move it. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM.

CanuckBassist

Reaction score
Speaking of pants, can anyone comment on the fit of the wool blend chinos? A little worried about the bagginess of the seat and the amount of taper after trying on the straight raws a while back.

89andy

Reaction score
They fit same as the regular chinos. The slim raws are much slimmer and taper much heavier than the chinos. Not entirely sure about the straight raws though. Be aware the rise is really short ( 9" front rise ) for sizes 29-30 and probably 28 too (though I don't have one in 28).

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
Does anyone own the heathered zip-front hoodie? Just wondering if it fits on the small/large side. The shop I want to grab it from only has size smalls left. I'm 5'8 w/o shoes and around 145-150lbs. Will I be able to pull it off?! I'm leaning towards grabbing it, but haven's chest measurements for W+H hoodies are crazy, 43cm...really?

Gmas

Reaction score

Does anyone own the heathered zip-front hoodie? Just wondering if it fits on the small/large side. The shop I want to grab it from only has size smalls left. I'm 5'8 w/o shoes and around 145-150lbs. Will I be able to pull it off?! I'm leaning towards grabbing it, but haven's chest measurements for W+H hoodies are crazy, 43cm...really?

If it's the non-reversible one with the high neck then it definitely fits on the smaller side - I've tried it on.

There were a number of posts here discussing chest measurements towards the beginning of the season. I want to say people were saying a medium was about 18".

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads