• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns F/W 2011

ALEN003

Reaction score
exactly the ones i was looking at, those are interesting

Last edited:

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
holy **** haven's stock photography is bad.

learn2focus

sneakers look good, still don't like the laces though.

Last edited:

Donut

Reaction score
Don't mind the laces. What I don't like are the leather toe caps and the price tag.

Edd

Reaction score
Clothing's great, footwears awful. price is shocking, i'd want a sickbag to come in the shoe box so i could puke in it everytime i remember how much i paid for them.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Why does everyone think the tag on the shoes is so unbelievable? I mean, people shell out for Lanvin and CP, MMM, Vis, etc. on here. These are made in Italy and seem to be of a good quality. I haven't handled them but Fok (LA Guy) was impressed enough to pre-order a pair. The price is in line with other luxe sneakers. Obviously Wings + Horns aren't an established name in footwear, but if the quality holds up to the other brands i've mentioned, the price seems pretty standard. I'm not happy about the price, but I'm not shocked.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody access the roden gray sale yet?

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
^Hey Rick, I'm wondering the same thing...I didn't hear back from them after replying to the RSVP. Do we just sign in on the site?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads