• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns F/W 2011

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
need fit pics j/p i'm always in the same boat i'll go for a straighter cut it fits pretty good in the start but almost a year down later fit is crap. go for a slim cut that looks almost painted on never wear them long enough to see whats up. i have pairs of denim at 5yrs + now.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Khaki chinos size 32 (sale price please) - anyone?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Anybody can advise on the below pieces. I am SM in gitman and MED in BoO:
http://memes-nyc.com/whyarnplaidblue.aspx
http://memes-nyc.com/whcrewneckribknitlsolive-2.aspx
Any input on the above pieces in terms of fit / wear be nice. Much thanks.

Small in the BD, for sure. Henley most likely a small, could possibly swing medium. It might run short in length, but you are probably a small. At 5'10" 145 the henleys generally fit me best in small but some models are too short for a small. I am a small in all the f/w henleys but I just couldn't make some of the s/s henleys work in s or m.

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The high zip sueded tiger fleece has been one of my favorite buys this fall. It's so frickin comfortable and warm. I've been wearing nothing but a T and hoodie for night time dog walks and it keeps me warm enough. The high zip can look a little off unzipped on smaller sizes, a little unbalanced. Still love it.

ribkin

Reaction score
If anyone's looking to offload medium henleys ( not the thermal ) ... and especially the wine, please PM.

Also, anyone unhappy with a medium reverse flannel ...

I'm probably listing my Large reversible hoodie... worn about 5 ~ 6 times...

sciphiyem

Reaction score

Reaction score
It should be the same color as the fishtail parka. In real life its slightly lighter in color than the ones represented on Steve Alan. As posted before it fits pretty slim, and I would agree with the fact that you would go with the same size as your tiger fleece size for this season's hoodies.

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why all the complaints about the reversible hoodies? they look warm, comfortable and tts instead of running slightly smaller like the tiger fleece. im considering buying one and selling my wine s tiger fleece cuz im working out and its already kinda small already.

Last edited:

deem

Reaction score

Wow that's one heck of a sale. The price makes me consider picking one up even though I'm only in cold weather about 1-2 months per year.

For anyone who has this or has tried it on, do you have any guesses as to just how warm of weather you could wear this in without being too warm? I know it's a hard question to answer, but I can't justify buying this if I'm not able to wear it for more than a month or so each year.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads