• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns F/W 2011

VJAYEYE

Reaction score
Crap, I missed out on a sale for the fishtail for 25% off. Got backed up at work. I was still deciding between the medium or large. I would have to handled it in person to justify spending that much on it. Anyone have the fishtail thats will willing to shed some insight on the fit and quality?

DCU

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can still get the white flannel oxford in sz. XS? Thanks in advance.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Overdye button shirt (not the flannel) - yay or nay?

nowiremember

Reaction score

It was really cheap and thin like an APC summer shirt if that makes any sense to you. I would say nay unless its like 50%.

I partially agree.. thinner than i expected.. ecspecially the black one i got for some reason.. however.. i do really like them.. id only buy at discount though.. they fit well.. the wine is great.

sciphiyem

Reaction score
I just got the bleached straight cuts, and I'm digging the fit. They've gotten a bit of flack on this thread, but I can't find any problem with them. check out the fit. got em in 30.

Last edited:

Reaction score
I think the flak was with the raws. I haven't tried on the washed/bleached versions but they seem roomier than the raws. They do look great on you though.

First sale peice that I copped arrived (Black bomber :slayer:) Can't wait to check it out after work!

sahbryant

Reaction score
looking for a navy wool mac in medium (other than at nitty gritty), any suggestions or sellers?

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ssense.com discounted some more W+H, just grabbed the slim raws for $136 shipped (got 2 different sizes, returns are easy)

Brattman

Reaction score

ssense.com discounted some more W+H, just grabbed the slim raws for $136 shipped (got 2 different sizes, returns are easy)

I picked up the tan corded cloth pants. Came to $200 with tax. Very stoked for those pants!

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
edit: nvm im a sped carry on

Last edited:

Dino19

Reaction score
I just got the bleached straight cuts, and I'm digging the fit. They've gotten a bit of flack on this thread, but I can't find any problem with them. check out the fit. got em in 30.

Looks good on you!!! I like the look. Thought of buying the slim fit initially though.

Can you provide some measurements on your straight fit? Thanks.

Local_Disk

Reaction score
Not sure if I should buy from SSense now or just wait till boxing day...

linds_15

Reaction score

Not sure if I should buy from SSense now or just wait till boxing day...

if you wait they are probably gunna be gone, thats why i basically did all my boxing day shopping at nomad on black friday

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads