1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wings + Horns F/W 2010

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by wurlwyde, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Automated Response

Automated Response Senior member

So, I love W+H, but I'm not a small guy... 19" shoulder, 23" P2P, 26.5 sleeve, 13" thigh, 33 waist, 35 inseam.

Will ANYTHING they peddle get close to fitting on my body?? The random XXL's I come across, perhaps??

2. the shah

the shah Senior member

xl should work depending on shape and weight distribution

3. Lupo

Lupo Well-Known Member

How is the quality/sizing/fit of the large looped zip hoodie?

4. seraphn

seraphn Active Member

How is the quality/sizing/fit of the large looped zip hoodie?

Quality is fine, but its more of a knit than traditional hoodie material. definitely softer and more comfortable than their past terry loop hoodies, though.

Sizing is pretty much consisting with past offerings, but there is more leeway in sizing down as the material can stretch.

Fits slim.

5. Brinbro

Brinbro Senior member

With that said, if you usually wear a medium go with a medium, etc. Fits true to W+H sizing, if you know what I mean.

And if you've owned their previous looped offerings, like the above poster says, this stuff is a hundred times better and more comfortable. Thinking of selling my favorite W+H piece because of this, and since it doesn't fit with the direction I've been going with more natural fibers. Anyone interested in the black coated cardigan in medium let me know.

6. bowvalley2000

bowvalley2000 Senior member

^ agreed. wear your normal size.

7. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

With that said, if you usually wear a medium go with a medium, etc. Fits true to W+H sizing, if you know what I mean.

And if you've owned their previous looped offerings, like the above poster says, this stuff is a hundred times better and more comfortable. Thinking of selling my favorite W+H piece because of this, and since it doesn't fit with the direction I've been going with more natural fibers. Anyone interested in the black coated cardigan in medium let me know.

any pics of this cardigan or more info?

8. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

really loved the large loop terry stuff from FW 2010.

if anyone wants to get rid of some chabanel or large loop terry pieces, let me know!

9. supersuper

supersuper Active Member

Anyone know the measurements on the organic cotton hoodie in small? Ssense has it at half off but it looks pretty short lengthwise. Not super tall (5'10") but would hate to feel like it was riding up too much.

10. Brinbro

Brinbro Senior member

The length on the small is 24". Mine is 25" for the medium and fits me perfectly at 5'8". Unless you're super skinny, or wear W+H in a small, I would be careful.

That said, the fabric is amazing and I'm super happy with it.

11. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

yeah im like 5'7 and it hits me perfectly in length as a size small. if i was a little taller, i would probably have write off w+h for length

12. supersuper

supersuper Active Member

Thanks, yeah thats sort of what I figured. I'm not super thin (around 145 pounds) looks like a medium would work out best.

The length on the small is 24". Mine is 25" for the medium and fits me perfectly at 5'8". Unless you're super skinny, or wear W+H in a small, I would be careful.

That said, the fabric is amazing and I'm super happy with it.

13. Automated Response

xl should work depending on shape and weight distribution
    I'm athletically built, just feel like everything W+H I've seen with posted measurements (either clothiers or here) look outrageously small - including the XL's.

Am I incorrect?

14. altemp

altemp Senior member

Yeah I can't see even XL fitting you. Your best bet would be random samples in bigger sizes, lol.

15. coco2010

coco2010 Senior member

So, I love W+H, but I'm not a small guy... 19" shoulder, 23" P2P, 26.5 sleeve, 13" thigh, 33 waist, 35 inseam.

Will ANYTHING they peddle get close to fitting on my body?? The random XXL's I come across, perhaps??

did u mean 13" arms? [​IMG]

16. Automated Response

Yeah I can't see even XL fitting you. Your best bet would be random samples in bigger sizes, lol.
    So I've stumbled upon some random XXL's. Maybe I'll try these? So disappointing, as I love the simple, classic W+H design and construction quality.
    did u mean 13" arms? [​IMG]
    Haha, I meant 13" re: BiG pant (thigh) measurement. So yeah, my legs are around a 25"-26". The only problem my arms have ever caused is in the XL BoO shirts... great fit, except for the sleeves quite literally cutting off all blood supply to my hands. Not kidding.

17. madmadigan

madmadigan Senior member

18. madmadigan

madmadigan Senior member

19. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

If anyone has Henleys in Medium to sell, let me know!
    Looking for Blazers too!