Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wings + Horns F/W 2010

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by wurlwyde, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Sym

Sym Senior member

Is Roden the only one that got the dark grey hat and the brown sueded tiger hoody? Do they usually restock?

Did anyone pick up the peacoat or wool utility jacket yet? opinions?

2. ranker

ranker Senior member

I'm 5'8.5, 145-155lbs, EU46/US36 jacket (37" chest), EU46/US30 waist.

What size should I buy if I want a tiger fleece hoodie from W+H?

3. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

I'm 5'8.5, 145-155lbs, EU46/US36 jacket (37" chest), EU46/US30 waist. What size should I buy if I want a tiger fleece hoodie from W+H?
    i would get a medium, i believe W+H is slim fit for the hoodies right now. i believe you would fit a small, but it would be skin tight.

4. azif

azif Senior member

I'm 5'8.5, 145-155lbs, EU46/US36 jacket (37" chest), EU46/US30 waist.

What size should I buy if I want a tiger fleece hoodie from W+H?

I wear medium classic and im 5'10 (38" chest) and its a relaxed fit on me

5. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Does the Loop Terry hoodie stretch much? Based on measurements I'm between a L and XL (L body but need XL length) so trying to decide which way to go..

pistol, they do stretch a bit. I am almost always a size small, except a lot of w/h pieces, which I wear a medium. I got the terry loops in medium and while I'm happy with the fit, I think I could have even went true to size with a small (due mainly to stretch). Right out of the box it may appear kind of shrunken and small, but once you put it on you'll realize how much elasticity is in it, and how much it can (comfortably) contour to your body. So taking that into account, if you think you're between a L and an XL, I would go down to the L.

6. auc2mic

auc2mic Well-Known Member

pistol, they do stretch a bit. I am almost always a size small, except a lot of w/h pieces, which I wear a medium. I got the terry loops in medium and while I'm happy with the fit, I think I could have even went true to size with a small (due mainly to stretch). Right out of the box it may appear kind of shrunken and small, but once you put it on you'll realize how much elasticity is in it, and how much it can (comfortably) contour to your body. So taking that into account, if you think you're between a L and an XL, I would go down to the L.

The small is a good fit everywhere except for length... it is a bit too short and for this reason I wish I had gone with a medium (I'm 5'8", 145lb)... Tiger fleece on the other hand, I'm definitely a medium as the small is skin tight

7. blynch

blynch Senior member

Looking for advice on the service boot, just picked up a pair on b&s. They fit perfect in width/length, but the heel is huge. Major heel lift when walking. Anyone have the same problem and find an acceptable solution (rear heel pads or something) or should I cut my losses and sell while they are still new condition?

8. pistolero

pistolero Senior member

cool, thanks man

9. Brinbro

Brinbro Senior member

I had this problem; put in a heel insert and it helped and I'm also thinking of taking the shoes to a cobbler since the sole/heel is so heavy and replacing the entire thing with something lighter.

Looking for advice on the service boot, just picked up a pair on b&s. They fit perfect in width/length, but the heel is huge. Major heel lift when walking. Anyone have the same problem and find an acceptable solution (rear heel pads or something) or should I cut my losses and sell while they are still new condition?

10. BRMC_doves

BRMC_doves Senior member

11. BRMC_doves

BRMC_doves Senior member

12. URALLMORONS

URALLMORONS Senior member

New Chambray Mountain Parka or Wool Blazer?

13. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

New Chambray Mountain Parka or Wool Blazer?

both are sweet.

if you want the wool blazer at a phat discount, someone on B&S in SWD has it for cheap.

14. URALLMORONS

URALLMORONS Senior member

This seasons?

Link? Can't seem to find it in the buy & sell-Denim/streetwear section