• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns Denim

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Coldsnap
Anyone know a place that has the blacks for sale?
How politically incorrect of you.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hahaa, I'm not gonna lie; it crossed my mind while I was pressing submit.

maui wowie

Reaction score
I thought W+H were supposed to fit really slim,
is that a newer thing since your pair? or am I just off beat on that one.

mejoshua

Reaction score
They do fit slim in the leg but they're true-to-size in the waist. Expect a bit of shrinkage in the waist when you wash their raw jeans though.

__CB__

Reaction score
I reckon they run small - I'm usually a 30 but went for a 32 in the black slim raw.

Kinglew619

Reaction score
sorry guys new to w+h but i have a question about the sizing of the slim black raws

so i size tts or up, or down? ive heard some people say go true but others say the waist stretches a lot.

and are they comparable to apc petite standards?

ysb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kinglew619
sorry guys new to w+h but i have a question about the sizing of the slim black raws

so i size tts or up, or down? ive heard some people say go true but others say the waist stretches a lot.

from the last 5 posts before yours:

July 7th, 2010 01:18 AM
mejoshua \tThey do fit slim in the leg but they're true-to-size in the waist. Expect a bit of shrinkage in the waist when you wash their raw jeans though.
July 8th, 2010 12:59 AM
__CB__ \tI reckon they run small - I'm usually a 30 but went for a 32 in the black slim raw.
if you don't want them to stretch in the waist wear a belt.

Kinglew619

Reaction score
i'm selling a pair of size brand new never worn size 34 wings horns slim black raws 175 shipped

pm me for pics

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kinglew619

My pair stretched two inches in the waist and I was only able to get 1.5" of it back after a hot soak. Unfortunate because the leg and thigh fit perfect.

altemp

Reaction score
Don't know if I'm allowed to shamelessly plug my sale (see sig) but based on the measurements w+h slim denim generally fits TTS.

insomb

Reaction score
You need to specify if you mean raw denim when you say w&h is tts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads