1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wings + Horns Cotton Fleece Cardigan CHEAP!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by vamks, May 16, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vamks

vamks Senior member

Please add 4% to the final price, or pay the required fee through Paypal.. Shipment will be made within 3 business days of your transaction via USPS. Shipping prices are included within given price, non-CONUS PLEASE INQUIRE, we can certainly set something up. No refunds, measurements and descriptions suffice.​

Wings and Horns Shawl Collar Sweater Size S
    $90
    Part of the Research collection, I believe this is S/S 2010. This is used but taken care of meticulously, as I do all my clothing. I never machine dried this nor have I worn it extensively. The details on it are fantastic, from the pit holes and sweatshirt fabric that helps mobility, to the excellent buttons. The sleeves have cuffs that are meant to be rolled, so the measurements reflect the sleeves folded halfway (otherwise it would be way longer than it actually seems). It's a fantastic piece.

Measurements:
    Pit-to-Pit: 19"
    Shoulders: 16.5"
    Back Length: 26"
    Sleeve Length(from shoulder to folded cuff): 23.5"​

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.