1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Wings + Horns Black Chambray Parka (Large)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by anonymouschris, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymouschris

anonymouschris Senior member

I've been back and forth on keeping and selling this piece, but the lack of rain in California is convincing me to sell. Excellent condition and worn sparingly. No defects, blemishes, etc.

Asking $350 shipped via PayPal personal payment.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012

2. apparition

apparition Senior member

What size is this?

3. anonymouschris

it's a large. my bad for not including it in the original listing.

4. Zayus

Zayus Member

idk why it posted twice..

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012

5. Zayus

Zayus Member

I hear wings and horns runs small so this might be what I need as a regular medium person
    I have a really tough time understanding jacket measurements though
    anyways is this a 'Wings + horns Dintex chambray parka'? I'm confused because after looking up the model I can only find the jacket in two colours, indigo (light blue) and 'black' (grey with brown buttons)
    I couldn't find your colour in that style so I'm trying to confirm that it's the same waterproof jacket.
    could only find one source with that jacket in actual black here

[​IMG]
    left- 'black', right- 'indigo'

6. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

^ That is the jacket he's selling. It's the black color, which is more of a charcoal in real life. I own the blue and have seen both colors.

Fantastic piece. It does fit slim. I'm typically a medium in most shirts/sweaters, unless they run slim, then I go large.

I'm 6'3"/175 and this piece fits great. Slim in the body, arms are long enough for me, but just barely, so if you're shorter don't worry about them being too long. Only build this might not work for is someone w/ really pumped chest/shoulders, since that's where i's slimness is more noticeable.

7. Zayus

Zayus Member

it's not the same jacket, according to a thread I finally found there is a third colour in actual black, aside from the grey and blue. the pure black one has black buttons while the grey and indigo versions have brown buttons. apparently black is the rarer limited edition version. that's what I gather from this thread

I'm 6', I think this might fit me as they run small but I've never really worn W+H so I'm not completely confident yet.

8. anonymouschris

thanks for the input and i completely agree with your assessment of the piece. love it, but i have too many dark colored outerwear and it's not raining enough for me to want to hold it on.

9. doreza

doreza Active Member

i bought this jacket recently bought this http://www.styleforum.net/t/313995/...k-chambray-mountain-parka-size-l#post_5745815 if i ever decide to sell it or trade i'll let you know. i wasn't sure if i should get a medium or large and glad i bought the large.
    i'm 5'7'', it's just a tad long in the arms, not terrible though. it would probably fit in the arms better for you since you are taller. it more of a dark charcoal l , not a solid black

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.