1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Wings + Horns Ace Hotel polartec fleece hoody size L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Wally, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wally

Wally Senior member

Retails for $200 + shipping, edit: they dropped the price so I will drop from $165 to $145. $145 FINAL price on this. It's a killer hoodie.

Sadly this is too big for me. Only worn twice and I still have the original pin it comes with.

Wings + Horns are responsible for bringing you the popular (too popular? we keep selling out) Ace NYC hoody robes, built like a boxer and just as sturdy. We recently worked with them to create these custom hoodies, riffing on the same inspiration, but now in a form acceptable to wear out of your house. They're unspeakably soft on the inside, handsome on the outside, with a cozy hood, custom Ace x w+h label and an Ace Hotel New York medallion on the chest secured with a brass La Pousette fastener. Made up north in Canada with Polartec Thermal Pro and jersey hem, pocket piping and elbow patches — they're running slim for US sizing. Sold exclusively through Ace.

Measurements on the ace hotel site.
    http://shop.acehotel.com/product/wings-horns-x-ace-hotel-hoody/

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.