1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wings and Horns Large Hoodie

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Treaty of Versailles, Jan 14, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Treaty of Versailles

Treaty of Versailles Active Member

Here it is:
    http://www.ssense.com/men/product/w...dium=cpc&utm_campaign=products&utm_term=40634

Size Large. Brand New. Never Worn. Tried on for 10 seconds.

Measurements:

Pit to pit: 20"
    Length:26"
    Sleeve Length:31"

Bought the item on ssense before it sold out. Took it out of the box, tried it on, and realized I made a mistake. It was too tight on the arms. This is a slim fit hoodie and did not fit my athletic build. I wish it did.

Anyone have suggestions on something similar that is suited for people with larger arms/back?

Asking 100$ (shipping included). Totally Worth it.

Thanks

2. Treaty of Versailles

Treaty of Versailles Active Member

Someone asked for a close up pic. Here it is.

http://i42.tinypic.com/11uyjcz.jpg

Someone also asked about my sizing:

I'm 5'11'' and 180 pounds. Lengthwise, the sweatshirt was a perfect fit, the same goes for the length of the arms. However, it was very tight around my chest and back as a result of my athletic build. The armholes were also too snug for me. I usually wear a 44" jacket. For shirts, I get a slim fit with a 16.5 inch neck and 34 inch sleeve. I would recommend this if you are around my height with a slim or average build.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.