• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings and Horns FW 09

botfc

Reaction score
Some pics I found on some JP website...blk/gry seriously looks ill.

374689468.jpg

374689469.jpg

374689470.jpg

fogg

Reaction score
I think you'd have to dislocate your shoulders to actually use those slash pockets. The jacket looks amazing, though. I wish I could afford it.

wttm

Reaction score
Damn! That black/grey is seriously awesome, but I still want a black/black more!

cmsmith

Reaction score
saw the brown/blue at four horsemen yesterday, I think thats the best looking colour option so far. It looks phenomenal in person.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks for the fit pics, the blk/gry looks great, makes me want to order that one as well.

wttm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dibadiba
Four Horsemen, here's their affiliate thread. I believe they have the black/black you're looking for at very reasonable prices

Thanks!
Just checked their blog, no S
frown.gif

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
seriously i dont know why i missed it during the preview shots.

but its soooooo expensive. i guess that skookam varsity thread may come in handy

Transcendental

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fogg
I think you'd have to dislocate your shoulders to actually use those slash pockets. The jacket looks amazing, though. I wish I could afford it.

yeah, but that's why you can use your opposite arm to put things in the respective slash pockets.

DECEMBER

Reaction score

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DECEMBER

Reaction score
Ah okay cool. I was gonna call that store and this other one on melrose sometime this week. I really like these too, are they all sold out in size small everywhere? I don't like the black one as much. http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1186 I'm not even sure what size I am cus the measurement is all weird. I'm 35" chest but my shoulder to shoulder is wider than 14.5" by about 3 inches. gaaay wtf duuuuude wth

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You'd probably want to go with a medium. I'm a 34" chest and the smalls are almost too small for me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads