• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings and Horns FW 09

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you are correct we are sold out we have 2 larges in grey and 2 mediums in black.
Best,
mauro

DECEMBER

Reaction score
Well I called Fred Segal (both the one in santa monica and on melrose), and they said they don't have this brand. One sounded like she never even heard of the brand. God I hate marsupialed sales people.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Give Barneys at Rodeo Drive a try. Last time I was there, maybe 6-7 months ago, iirc they had a few Wings & Horn items. Worth a shot.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DECEMBER
Well I called Fred Segal (both the one in santa monica and on melrose), and they said they don't have this brand. One sounded like she never even heard of the brand. God I hate marsupialed sales people.

Did you call Fred Segal Man? Ask for one of the men's section SAs specifically, and one of the men's buyers, if they are in. Unfortunately, SAs often lack even the most basic product knowledge. There is a reason that the guys at places like Context are so popular (there are others, of course, but Sam and Ryan are exemplary). When the proprietors, who buy the product, also man the boutique, you can be sure that they know exactly what they have in stock, the backstory for their brands, what makes specific pieces special, etc...

JMK

Reaction score

I called there yesterday to ask about their EG pieces, and the guy told me to call back in late October because they had a sale going on and they couldn't see what was on the floor. Eventually, he did check and I was able to get the black / blue flannel.

DECEMBER

Reaction score
Guess I'll call again later. What is EG?

guyferguson

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

After a crazy few days of sorting through preorders, here is what we have left in the Award Jacket available right now:

Navy: L
Black: M, L, XL

I also have available for preorder:
Grey: L
Navy: M

If any of you are still looking for this jacket, or anything else from the second shipment send me an email at [email protected]. I'll also do my best to answer any questions you might have. Unfortunately, we won't have product shots up on the blog until Monday due to some camera issues.

Thanks,
Guy
4HM

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guess I'll call again later. What is EG?

Shhhhh! Don't let anyone else hear you say that, you may get banned for life!

_inwonderland

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kinetic
Anyone know of a shop still stocking the Chinos in olive? Preferrably a 29. Been looking everywhere but I think the well has run dry.

I just saw it at Gravity Pope in Vancouver today. Not too sure on the size though. Maybe send an email to both of their stores.

yoshimiwinz

Reaction score
LA GUY is correct, they carry W+H at Fred Segal man.....I tried some SS 09 on there about a month ago. They also have the service boot....

DECEMBER

Reaction score
Already called and it's confusing as **** cus they have like 2 or 3 numbers for each store.
But from what I was told nothing from the new season is on sale.

I still can't find these jeans btw, who carries them?

http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Wing...ean_11219.html

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics