• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings and Horns FW 09

lacoste_alot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by who8mahrice
The tiger fleeces aren't the slim fit. But they're still slim. The arms on the old slim fit were slimmer than this season, but the body is slimmer in the latest. I.e. I fit the body on small in the old slim fit, but needed a medium in the arms. This season, medium is snug all over.

Alright, so if I'm a size Medium in Slim Fit and a size Small in Classic Fit... what size should I go for this latest issue? I'm going for fitted.... 5'8'' lean build here. Any insight you can give me would be great. Thanks

podpod

Reaction score
I would go with a small. I'm usually a large in a slim fit but the medium tiger fleece from this season fit perfect.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamha21
What did you see? More then what is listed on the website?

Originally Posted by itsjustadrian
Could you elaborate on that?
They had that grey/charcoal tiger stripe that isn't listed on the website. The black thermal henley and zip up cardigan (in black and navy) was there. Not impressed by the way their pieces look for that price. The only thing I would consider buying is the diagonal terry zip hoodie in black. It's not on the site.

Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Shorten your stupid sig.
Kiss my AZZ. Go buy a bigger monitor.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lacoste_alot
Alright, so if I'm a size Medium in Slim Fit and a size Small in Classic Fit... what size should I go for this latest issue? I'm going for fitted.... 5'8'' lean build here. Any insight you can give me would be great. Thanks
Similar to you with the old hoodies; I fit snugly in to a medium. But I have gotten a bit bigger compared to previous years so...I'm not totally sure. *Edit* Actually...I don't remember if I tried on a small or medium. Haha. Now that I think back, I think I tried on a small and it fit...>_> Sorry. It is all cotton though, so it'd stretch at least a bit if it's too small. I'd go with small for you.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received the diamond knit beanie in the mail today. Fits very snug, but still comfortable. The temps need to drop before I can try it out though.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping Context gets the navy heavy fleece cardigan. I'll be good to go for fall if that comes in.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody know any stores that still have the 2-tone tiger fleeces in stock?

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
for all you guys who pre-ordered the varsity jacket, you're going to love it. I had a chance to try one on yesterday and it really blew my mind

botfc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dibadiba
for all you guys who pre-ordered the varsity jacket, you're going to love it. I had a chance to try one on yesterday and it really blew my mind

What color did you try on? My 1st choise was the grey/blk but it sold out already in XL at RG. Not really interested in the blk on blk. What does the blue/brown one looks like? Wish RG had actual product pics.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't wait for the Award Jacket. I can't believe there isn't any fit pics yet of it either.

BTW, thanks for all the fit pics that has been posted.

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by botfc
What color did you try on? My 1st choise was the grey/blk but it sold out already in XL at RG. Not really interested in the blk on blk. What does the blue/brown one looks like? Wish RG had actual product pics.

I saw the blue/brown and the black on black. I tried on the latter and the fit is absolutely amazing. I'm 5'9, ~150 and the medium fit me well. the blue/brown was really nice, the shade of brown was quite dark and complemented the blue perfectly

wttm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dibadiba
I saw the blue/brown and the black on black. I tried on the latter and the fit is absolutely amazing. I'm 5'9, ~150 and the medium fit me well. the blue/brown was really nice, the shade of brown was quite dark and complemented the blue perfectly

Where did you try it on?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads