• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings and Horns FW 09

saelan

Reaction score
Like Meis and VanHammersly, I got the olive chinos and I am extremely pleased with them. Great service from 4 Horsemen, too.

van_hammersly

Reaction score
Originally Posted by melonadejello
I have a Spruce hoodie in S from a sample sale last year that fits alright, but I'm pretty sure that's the 'slim' kind, and I only sized up from XS 'cause the sleeves were too short.

~34" chest

If you're a 34" chest I'm pretty sure a size small is going to fit you fine. I own both the cardigans from this season in a small and i'm the same size as you. They fit perfect, very slim.

lacoste_alot

Reaction score
are this season's tiger fleece classic fit or slim fit? let me know guys... definitely interested in picking one up.

van_hammersly

Reaction score
^ apparently they are an in-between fit. W+H doesnt do slim/classic anymore. Going by how this season's stuff is fitting it's probably pretty slim though.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
The tiger fleeces aren't the slim fit. But they're still slim. The arms on the old slim fit were slimmer than this season, but the body is slimmer in the latest. I.e. I fit the body on small in the old slim fit, but needed a medium in the arms. This season, medium is snug all over.

cancel.sing

Reaction score
Originally Posted by itsjustadrian
How tall are you?
I'm around 5'11", 155 pounds. Normally a medium in W+H. The thing with the cardigan that stands out to me is that the forearms are so narrow, but the upper arms are quite a bit looser, and the body fits slim but roomy at the same time. I'm not sure how to describe it. It seems that, in the body, there's a little more room front-to-back than I would've liked. It's got just a little extra room that billows out slightly at the back that I'm not super keen on.

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jude Law
Thinking about buying some W&H stuff from fourhorsemen.ca. Are these guys legit?

they have an affiliate thread on here and I've been to their store as well. awesome people to work with

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw lots of the stuff in store today at blackbird. Was not impressed.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What did you see? More then what is listed on the website?

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamha21
What did you see? More then what is listed on the website?

As far as I remember from last week, site stock is accurate.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
Saw lots of the stuff in store today at blackbird. Was not impressed.
Shorten your stupid sig.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads