1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wimbledon 2009

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by cheessus, Jun 19, 2009.

1. pseudonym

pseudonym Senior member

Um, was that Padma that I saw?

I thought the same.

Padma. Def. smash.

2. cheessus

cheessus Senior member

I thought the same.

Padma. Def. smash.

+1 I find her scar oddly attractive.

3. Dashaansafin

Dashaansafin Senior member

no he doesn't.

Actually yes he does. We diseccted it in another Tennis forum, its pretty common knowledge there.

4. ahk1979

ahk1979 Senior member

Actually yes he does. We diseccted it in another Tennis forum, its pretty common knowledge there.

Well having strung his racquet and talked to the head of Wilson racquets in Europe, I can tell you it is not just a Ksix-one 90 with modifications. However, specs wise, it is very close to the K-90.

Are you talking about the thread on the Tennis Warehouse Tennis Talk forum? If so, I saw that.

5. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

^That's a pretty big claim to just drop in there.

PS I really don't care what he uses.

6. Dashaansafin

Dashaansafin Senior member

Well having strung his racquet and talked to the head of Wilson racquets in Europe, I can tell you it is not just a Ksix-one 90 with modifications. However, specs wise, it is very close to the K-90.

Are you talking about the thread on the Tennis Warehouse Tennis Talk forum? If so, I saw that.

Oh yay another TWer. Yes we've discussed that in another fourm. Some stringers there say that its just a modified KSix one 90...So what actually is it? Surely not his old "Pete" racquet...

7. Merckx

Merckx Senior member

Karlovic has the open era record of 55 at this past French Open. Who knows, if this goes on longer he might make a run at that.

Record broken. 78, count 'em 78 freakin' aces. Karlovic breaks his own mark in an epic Davis cup match.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/ten...=ESPNHeadlines

8. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

Amazing that everyone on that list of the most aces in a match actually lost the match, except Roger.

9. Merckx

Merckx Senior member

Amazing that everyone on that list of the most aces in a match actually lost the match, except Roger.

That's because he's the man.

10. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

Yeah if he could just hit a first serve in a fucking hardcourt final he would be.

11. Merckx

Merckx Senior member

Yeah if he could just hit a first serve in a fucking hardcourt final he would be.

Being that he is my favorite player and he did win 5 US Opens in a row I'm going to cut him just a little bit of slack. But, I know he is your guy and like you I'm disappointed he blew that opportunity for number six.

It's kind of a "WTF" moment watching him play badly. If you ever watched Tiger Woods struggle, you're like, wtf, he never misses those putts.