Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Williamsburg Garment Co.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by meso, Feb 7, 2012.

1. meso

meso Senior member

Has anybody ordered from Williamsburg Garment Co.? I just placed an order for a denim shirt.

Obligatory blog reference here.

(yes, if workwear isn't your thing, or you have angst towards Brooklyn, you may pass out from ambivalence)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012

2. Diego Cuenca

Diego Cuenca New Member

I have never ordered items from the website. I discovered the brand during a trip
    To Philadelphia store sugar cube. I was almost going to settle for some
    Apc jeans as my first entry into raw denim. I tried the south 1st st basic fit raw selvedge with niagra blue denim with grey stitching.

I have a 30 in waist and big thighs. Searching for a straight leg jean that wasn't too baggy yet accommodated my legs was a challenge. I am happy with the overall fit except for maybe less ro
    In the waist ( I got a size 29). Probably should have sized down one more in hindsight.

The jean is excellent though and after trying options from apc, unbranded, blksmith and others I settled on the williamsburgs. Made in china but great quality selvedge denim. Thinking about buying another pair soon.

3. jamaaltt

jamaaltt Well-Known Member

The first time i seen this brand was on rawrdenim. I visited the website to see if they had any measurements and ofcourse they didnt, why companies dont give measurememnts is beyong fucking me but whatever. The denim looked aight so I emailed the owner and he was cool as hell and replied very quickly. Turns out the calve would have been too tight in my size. Any pics? BTW UO has a sale on grey straights

4. Diego Cuenca

Diego Cuenca New Member

No pics as I live alone and only wear denim on weekends. But I'll have someone take a pic next time I'm out with them. Strange they don't have the measurements
    Online. I probably wouldn't have bought them had I not discovered them
    At a retail store

5. bbhues

bbhues Well-Known Member

How are these jeans working out/breaking in?