1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Will True Religion jeans stretch at all?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JoMak_NYC, Jul 13, 2006.

1. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior Member

I got a pair of Joey Big T in the old stone wash, yeah the '04 ones. Not too into all the artificial distresing in the other washes. Problem is that a size 36 was way too long (not good since they are somewhat flared) and i needed a belt.

Got a 34 instead. My balls!!! [​IMG]

I used to just buy jeans wrecklessly and am just now starting to pay attention to things like stretching, shrinking, cuts, washes etc.

So my question is - even though these are factory washed/shrunk jeans - will they stretch to a comfortable fit after a while?

PS: when will they (ALL JEANS CO.'s) realize 35 is an actually waste size. [​IMG]

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Stylish Dinosaur

All jeans will stretch at least somewhat over time from wear, some more than others. True Religion isn't a brand that's held in very high regard here, to be honest. Also, it's WAIST.

3. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior Member

All jeans will stretch at least somewhat over time from wear, some more than others. True Religion isn't a brand that's held in very high regard here, to be honest. Also, it's WAIST.

Thanks grammar nazi!! [​IMG]

And I kinda figured True Religions were not favored here. Long story how ended up with them. [​IMG]

4. jkester

jkester Active Member

Thanks grammar nazi!! [​IMG]

That'd be spelling, not grammar. [​IMG]

5. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior Member

That'd be spelling, not grammar. [​IMG]

Yeah, what they said!! [​IMG]