1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Wildsmith shoe brand resurrected

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by bengal-stripe, Jun 22, 2013.

1. patliean1

patliean1 Distinguished Member

Received the same email as well. I hope it's up to AS Exclusive standards myself.

2. SuitedDx

SuitedDx Distinguished Member

I'm really hoping they use the same 1966 last from a couple of years ago. It REALLY works well for me but unfortunately I was only able to pick up one pair. I think @wurger got the brown wingtips I had an eye on... :fence:

3. wurger

wurger Distinguished Member

I think I bought 6.5 at the time, as I used to add insoles to all my shoes, a stupid move that I have stopped.

if you want confirm the model, i can have a look inside my garage to confirm the size

4. wurger

wurger Distinguished Member

reading this whole thread again, with Mr Matthew Wildsmith's posts. What a pity there is nothing I want in the new Wildsmith from Herrings.

5. modieu

modieu New Member

Does anyone have some pics of the bespoke slip-on made for King Geogre VI by Raymond at 1926 or model 582, model 84 ? Im really curious what they look like ? Thank you.

6. dieworkwear

dieworkwear Mahatma Jawndi Dubiously Honored

As I understand it, it's basically Edward Green's Harrow

tumblr_o97cm4keP21s5l4jjo1_1280.jpg

7. Terrence O'Connor

Terrence O'Connor Well-Known Member

4855686F-FBD7-4C64-9184-54FF493FF270.jpeg Some slip ons from 1970s when Mr. John Wildsmith would visit NYC.
    Still going strong.

8. Mallaig

Mallaig Well-Known Member