• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wig and robes not enough for lawyer

mensimageconsultant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lawyerdad

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
LOL. I'd seen that before, but it's still funny the second time around.
It's one of those situations where I kind of admire the courage of the person's convictions but wish he directed them more productively rather than being such a crackpot about it.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good for him. It's a totally wacky way to stand up for your principles but it'll grab people's attention.

I think the funniest part (or maybe it's the saddest) is that the report noted that he is straight and married with children.

b

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But the problem is that by doing it in such a silly way, he trivializes the issue. He should be disbarred (defrocked?) or at least censured, or whatever they do to unprofessional lawyers in NZ.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Quirk
But the problem is that by doing it in such a silly way, he trivializes the issue. He should be disbarred (defrocked?) or at least censured, or whatever they do to unprofessional lawyers in NZ.

They unleash hobbits to beat them senselessly.

Jon.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Quirk

Not to mention that he brings negative attention to the cases of his clients for his own personal purposes.

ccffm1

Reaction score
"I prefer and relate to the gender which is involved in the creation and nurturing of life: giving, sharing and also, I believe, fairness," he said.
He has never been to Bergdorf Goodman while their sale is going on, obviously.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.