1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Why Your Job Sucks Today

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by Connemara, Aug 16, 2011.

1. East2West

East2West Senior member

Mr Orange,
    A bit of it did actually come from the mouths of the two with whom this decision layed.
    I'm just going to keep my head down and push forward. I completely understand what you are saying about coworkers opinions meaning little in the overall decision process (influential one-offs aside)

My company actually does have a clear set of guidelines to meet before you can be considered. In my last review I either met or exceeded these expectation guidelines. I guess part of my frustration lies in the fact that a couple of those chosen display a great deal of qualities in common with the quintessential slacker. I'm sure that is just my perception and that my two UM guys do not view them in this light. I also can not compete with 34B-25-35 or the other slutty girl I saw leave the bathroom working a kink out of her neck last week!

2. Mcds

Mcds Member

Are you talking about your supervisors???[​IMG]