1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Why would anyone choose a rinsed denim over a raw denim?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by stretch1, Mar 31, 2011.

1. djan

djan Well-Known Member

Because bleeding indigo everywhere sucks. I put up with it when I first got into wearing raws, but nowadays I can't be bothered.
    because i don't want indigo all over my shit
    Speaking of raw jeans (Nudies in this case), I've not had any indigo bleeding problems.

2. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

Why would anyone ever choose a red shirt over a blue shirt?

Exactly. Raws are great, rinses are good in their own way, solid black jeans are best of all but there's no reason to wear only one kind of something.

3. drum

drum Senior member

^ my raw Sugarcanes probably bled the most of all the pairs I tried, still spread indigo everywhere even after a soak

4. puddin

puddin Senior member

+1. How else would I keep my CPs crispy white?

wild. every pair of dark jeans i've owned in my life bled on shoes. what are these magic rinsed/one wash jeans you own that don't bleed indigo on sneakers?

5. gwolf

gwolf Senior member

i like washed. never got into raw. i prefer them to be a little lighter in color than raw or have a greyish blue color.

i'm looking into something this light in color for summer.

[​IMG]

6. Astronaut888

Astronaut888 Senior member

because i don't want indigo all over my shit

I drop my jeans when visiting the toilet. So, indigo on my shit is never a problem.
    I understanding waiting months prior to a wash, but this just seems extreme.

1 person likes this.
  7. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Because no matter what I do to a pair of raw denim jeans, they are never going to look as cool as my prewashed Diors.

QFT