1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Why people go to Steak Houses?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by dkzzzz, Nov 8, 2007.

1. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

yo dats cuz ur too good to eat dere. dem waiters probly dun even wear nice shoes, dey probably have shoes wit rubber soles LOL!!! u dun wanna eat wit a bunch of low class people, dats why u shood stay at ur highclss french restrants cuz dey give u a piece of garnish with ur well done steak, HOOORAY! UR HIGH CLASS!

CLASSY, BESPOKE CLASSY, BESPOKE CLASSY, BESPOKE CLASSY, BESPOKE CLASSY, BESPOKE CLASSY, BESPOKE CLASSY, BESPOKE CLASSY, BESPOKE CLASSY, BESPOKE CLASSY, BESPOKE CLASSY, BESPOKE,

You're the most sophisticated guy here because you get your steak well done.

they dont let me type like that here.

how come they let you type like that here?

2. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

btw i dont like poor people. can i be in the club now?

3. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

Really? It seems like it would be your kind of place with the all you can eat Swedish meatballs, second rate pork ribs, warmed over, crusty lasagna, and giant tub of chocolate pudding. [​IMG]
    this made me so hungry just thinking about it. mmmmmmm...

4. dkzzzz

dkzzzz Senior member

Exxxxactly! Anybody can get their steak cooked correctly. It takes a REAL man to destroy a beautiful piece of meat and get it cooked into oblivion. [​IMG] Sorry to disagree with you here, RJ, but I think he and scarphe are better suited to each other (maybe Violinist could have weekend visitation?). Both Dkzzzz and scarphe have the unique ability to aggrandize their own illogic to the point of believing it's universal and then continue digging themselves deeper into inanity when this is pointed out to them. Just read the "best actors" or "would you accept stolen goods?" threads to see why... [​IMG]
    Hey chubby. We are talking steak here, all right? P.S. I am not interested in either threads that you've mentioned , never have never will. Threads like: "What is better coupe or convertible?" or "Would you have sex with your father to save your mother's life?"are only interesting to de classe , elements [​IMG]

5. Bruce9241

Bruce9241 Senior member

they dont let me type like that here.

how come they let you type like that here?

cuz im bespoke and classy foo

6. eg1

eg1 Senior member

A steakhouse is where men go with their friends to avoid the sort of frou-frou places their wives insist they take them, where decor is more important than food and presentation more important than flavour [​IMG]

7. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

What sort of steak do you like, LK?

Obviously, I like the rare.