• Please help me welcome our new sponsor, Crush Store a luxury boutique and contemporary store in Southern Italy that offers its customers the a careful selection of casual and elegant fashion at excellent prices and great value. Please do visit their thread to say hi, ask questions about brands, sizing, etc... and see what is new at Crush Store. Thanks!
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Why no Ferrari 456M GT (no Auto)

speedster.8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for a 3d car.
The 456 will be a nicer version of my primary daily driver

From what I hear Its one of the better built.
Any thoughts?

poorsod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of my co-workers had one, but apparently the Ferarri electronics are problematic. There wasn't a dealer close by, so fixing problems was quite a hassle. I considered one for a daily driver but dealing with the problems of a 10 year old ferrari was not quite worth it. BTW have you checked out ferrrarichat.com? You can probably find out more detailed analysis from there.

Featured Sponsor

Which European Cities Offer the Best Shopping Experience for Menswear? (Max 3)

• London

• Paris

• Madrid

• Milan

• Naples

• Mallorca

• Stockholm

• Berlin

• Amsterdam

• Cannes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online