Why is it so hard to find Levi Jeans? RANT

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by deveandepot1, Feb 12, 2009.

1. deveandepot1

deveandepot1 Senior member

I have been looking for these certain jeans for the last 4 months and I can't find them anywhere.
    501 Stf Dessert Khaki 32-36, 501 Stf Verde Cast 32-36, 501 Stf White 32-36. I am not looking for sale prices, I am willing to pay full retail.
    This has irritated me for years. I am a normal healthy size 31-32. Probably the most common size for men in the world. But, Whenever I need Levi Jeans I can never find them. Their site never has them, Levi stores never have them, Nobody else sells them online. I went to Macy's and Sears today and, I kid you not, all their STF had an inseam of 32 or less. I asked an employee at Macy's for help and she says they only carry the 32 inseam for waist sizes -36. How does Macy's not know that the inseam shrinks by 2-3 inches? At the Levi stores they had no khaki jeans, no green verde jeans, and 2 white jeans on the clearance racks. THe Levi store had maybe 5,000 jeans in the store, but at most 7 different types of jeans.
    Does this irritate anyone else?

2. bohemianmidnight

bohemianmidnight Senior member

lol, sorry it is just funny to see this posted six times. carry on.

3. duchessofmalfi

duchessofmalfi Well-Known Member

why is it so hard to not sextuple post? RANT

4. givemefive

givemefive Senior member

Well for the regular blue jeans western stores and army surplus stores have a 75ft wall of levis stf/sanforized ususally. So if you wanted to have that much variety in 3 other colors well then every wall in your store is levi's stf.