1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Why I love Indiana

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kwilkinson, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Fabienne

Fabienne Senior member

Bloomingfoods is a good dirty hippie food store. I also remember a nice farmer's market on Saturday or maybe Sunday mornings by the (very nice) public library. Otherwise, I only remember Kroger.

IU's transportation system is relatively good, keyword being relatively and also depending on where you want to go. I wouldn't want to go grocery shopping without a car.

The farmers' market is now by the new townhall buildings.

2. awcollin

awcollin Well-Known Member

Not in california or university of texas... girls dressed a lot sexier there.

Girls in California or Texas also probably weren't wading through a melting snow. Just a thought.

3. Dedalus

Dedalus Senior member

The farmers' market is now by the new townhall buildings.

There's a new townhall? Huh.

4. Violinist

Violinist Senior member

Girls in California or Texas also probably weren't wading through a melting snow. Just a thought.

Well no shit but conne said they do it everywhere, which isn't true when there's good weather.

5. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

Well no shit but conne said they do it everywhere, which isn't true when there's good weather.

Bullshit. Every college you go to will have a lot of chicks in pajamas, and a lot of chicks dressing up. More important than anything is the time of day. Girls that go to 8 o'clock classes are more than likely going to be wearing pajamas, just like the guys that go to those classes.

6. Fabienne

Fabienne Senior member

There's a new townhall? Huh.

OK, new is relative, I meant, not on the square, City Hall, Showers Commons.

7. Violinist

Violinist Senior member

Bullshit. Every college you go to will have a lot of chicks in pajamas, and a lot of chicks dressing up. More important than anything is the time of day. Girls that go to 8 o'clock classes are more than likely going to be wearing pajamas, just like the guys that go to those classes.

There's a big difference between sexy pyjamas and frumpy, massive guy sweat pants. I saw a lot more juicy and shit like that in hotter climates, and basically none of the baggy stuff. The only girls who were wearing the baggy stuff were girls you'd want to keep that shit on.

8. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

There's a big difference between sexy pyjamas and frumpy, massive guy sweat pants.
    I've noticed that the college girls who play sports have an affinity for oversized sweatpants and sweatshirts. I think it's because they're all lesbians.

9. Violinist

Violinist Senior member

I've noticed that the college girls who play sports have an affinity for oversized sweatpants and sweatshirts. I think it's because they're all lesbians.

you're probably right...

Are there good spots other than Kirkwood?

Do any of you know of nicer apartment buildings there?

How often to buses go back and forth on their routes?

10. IUtoSLU

IUtoSLU Senior member

I don't know the bus routes for kirkwood very well, but mostly everything is within walking distance except a grocery store (once against depends exactly where you live). Everything else is close. Theres a really nice apartment complex near indiana and atwater (which is 2 blocks from kirkwood).