1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Why GQ is bad for America

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MANLY MAN, Jun 18, 2005.

1. StevenRocks

StevenRocks Senior member

Victory prevailed in the Michael Jackson child molestation case. He was found not guilty. I didn't want to believe that MJ was guilty. Anyone that would do that much for kids and was that sensitive wouldn't hurt a child. I have a little faith in the American justice system again...
    I rest my case...Now pick up a 6-pack and some beef jerky, and I mean now.
    I'm standing by my opinion. Â I don't think MJ is guilty. Â Apparently, the jury agrees with me. Â The evidence doesn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt either, which is how we do it in this country, just in case you hadn't heard. Â Since you have nothing better to do than to try to defame me with online quotes, here's one I wrote at UrbanPlanet. Â I thought I'd save you some time.
    I specifically removed the comment feature from my MJ posts at steve's blog because of trolls like you. What any of this has to do with me, my blog or GQ is beyond me.  I'm not gay, I'm not a Michael Jackson groupie, and I don't know you at all.  And I'm not going to get into a flame war with you just because you have nothing better to do apparently. Do us all a favor and take your gay-bashing, conspiricy plot filled head and leave. [​IMG]  [​IMG]

2. MANLY MAN

MANLY MAN New Member

^You just wait until the Ministry of Culture bans your precious Michael Jackson albums as seditious and claps you into a reeducation camp for 5 1/2 years.

You'll rue the day you ever moonwalked when you're dining on ground up corn husks and breaking rock at Laogai.

3. MANLY MAN

MANLY MAN New Member

make fake farting noises
    Why not REAL farting noises?
    Sir, I salute you, and your country thanks you.

4. oscarthewild

oscarthewild Senior member

I needs Manton to weigh in on these matters. Including, should one coordinate the "loogie" with ones socks? or the flip flops?

-

5. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

Manly Man,

Have you ever heard of flouridated water?

6. whnay.

whnay. Senior member Dubiously Honored

7. Tyto

Tyto Senior member

Fluoridated water, nothing: what about the vapor trails?.

8. Cliff

Cliff Senior member

(JLibourel @ June 18 2005,17:54) I had noted that Malinda had immediately deleted what I presume was the same post over on the Andy Forum. Unless I am missing the mark widely, I presume that the Manly Man's post was meant to be comical and satirical...hard for me to see how anyone could be offended by it.
    Doesn't surprise me.
    Especially in reading all these posts. I think the decision to delete was ridiculous. Must have run afoul of chapter three of the PC Police.

9. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

Hahahaha. Good post. Now I need to go find my Mint Mocha Upside-Down Half-Caff Carmel Sprinkeled Soy Latte.

10. gorgekko

gorgekko Senior member

Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of GQ's pernicious influence during the physical act of love.

Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women.

But I... I do deny them my essence.

11. drljva

drljva Senior member

(johnnynorman3 @ June 20 2005,12:46) Manly Man, Have you ever heard of flouridated water?
    Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of GQ's pernicious influence during the physical act of love. Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women. But I... I do deny them my essence.
    Wonderful stuff: SK was a genius. [​IMG]