• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Why does every second poster spot a skullz n xbones avatar?

Jerome

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seriously guys, what's up with that? Is it some "trend" or are you showing sympathy with the Somali pirates, in which case I'd tip my imaginary hat...or did Pirates of the Carribean IV come out in the US? I'm from Europe so maybe not up to date to every Ami-fad.

So: please explain, if you'd be so inclined, my friends! Any serious answer would be appreciated, and any non-serious one tolerated (if at least somehow funny).

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seriously?

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
I've explained this so many times... do a search.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Wait, what?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been wondering the same thing

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Seriously?

srsly-u-guys.jpg

Jerome

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Or another idea: cause of the economic "crisis" that you ***** of course helped to bring down on the world in the first place?

Or: 2009 is the year of Mars: God of War. So maybe you are also sacrificing to him?...whatever, the commoners are always so unimaginative in their fashion trends...I really hate that, maybe about 15% (those w/o skull n xbone avatars would agree,but only 3% would admit to it. Its always like that; there are only very few who dare to stand up to the tyranny of the masses...those slaves should be *educated* by riding crops..I myself would actually plead to abolish all guns and in their stead re-distribute samurai swords and riding crops...for flogging and "kirisute gomen"-ing! [that was the right of the samurai to cut the peasants heads off if they would not show respect]...where was I? Ah yeah- what about those avatar- you peasants??
wink.gif

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I am against it, whatever it is. Unless I'm for it.

Jerome

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok.So seriously- judging from the answers it seems that there is no *reason* behind it- it seems to be after all only some trend....Carry on then, you mindless zombies!

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite style of coat for winter? Choose up to 3

• Peacoat

• Great coat

• Trench

• Mac

• Chesterfield

• Duffle coat

• Topcoat

• Shearling

• Balmacaan

• Parka