• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Why Do the English Dress So Horridly?

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only thing I disliked from London is the low hot chick ratio....

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lakewolf
The only thing I disliked from London is the low hot chick ratio....
The women are absolutly atrocious here. They are typically ugly, dress like carnival clowns and drink more than the men.

ABALO

Reaction score
^^^... and show their bellies and other fat parts even in the middle of winter...
Heurkk

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
London sounds like the perfect dystopia.

What, you think it's a coincidence that 1984, BNW, and all the rest are all British?
smile.gif

I was in London just a few days ago in the same places, Matt. I did make a little pilgrimage to Savile Row but it was late and there was literally no one there.

I did see a lot of cool streetwear, and for the first time ever a bunch of guys rocking Nudie denim.

ABALO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
I'll stay in Tokyo, thanks.

You can try Paris as well
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
The women are absolutly atrocious here. They are typically ugly, dress like carnival clowns and drink more than the men.

Women in a lot of places dress horribly so let's not single-out london. Not everyone is spoiled by living in california or ny or miami (drool). You would think london would be better though... I'm sure if you had gone to the right clubs you would have found a ton of hot chicks.

ABALO

Reaction score
^^^ Yes of course there are hot chicks in London... But no way they are english...

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been to places where the hot-chick ratio is very high, Stockholm, Bratislava, Prague, Budapest.. .Not yet in Moskow or Kiev where this ratio according to reports is even higher....

But I can say I am quite satisfied with the chicks in Zürich, you see some 10s and a good amount of 9s and 8s in any clubbing night....

But London.... Good Grief !

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Omegablogger
This comparison of Swedish versus British Nightclubs is worthy of a look [and pretty accurate], I'd treat it as NSFW to be on the safe side.

Wow. Guess I'm better off not doing a semester in London then. Sweden... mmmhh
inlove.gif

Nonk

Reaction score
Can I recommend Oslo for it's hot chick ratio.

It is bloody unbelievable!

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Not everyone is spoiled by living in california or ny or miami (drool).

IMHO, South Miami Beach is peopled by the most beautiful women on the planet. And, Lincoln Road is Mecca.
worship.gif

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tomasso
IMHO, South Miami Beach is peopled by the most beautiful women on the planet. And, Lincoln Road is Mecca.
worship.gif

I read that most of that Miami's beauty is "artificial". Is that true ? that is also the plastic surgeon's Mecca ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads