• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Why Do Suit Pants Always Make Butt Look Flat?

Pastafarian

Reaction score
I'm not gay or anything... but I do have a pretty nice butt.

In a recent survey females rated a man's butt as the 2nd feature they look at after height.

Anyway, I notice on all the suit pants always hides the butt for some reason. It's the cut and the placement of the pockets. I have Zegna suits, Zileri suit and a Cerruti 1001 suit. The Cerruti suit is the only one that makes nice form fitting pants for a bubble butt.

Just curious, is this done on purpose?

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maybe you don't have them slim-fitted enough... mine all accentuate the rear quite a bit. In fact, my shirt-and-trouser look is the most revealing outfit I have besides my swimsuit, probably because I got them so slim-fitted. Besides muscle-tees and skinny jeans, i might posit that slim-fitted businesswear is actually the most figure-revealing clothing in our society.

twosnapsandgo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pastafarian
I'm not gay or anything... but I do have a pretty nice butt.

In a recent survey females rated a man's butt as the 2nd feature they look at after height.

Anyway, I notice on all the suit pants always hides the butt for some reason. It's the cut and the placement of the pockets. I have Zegna suits, Zileri suit and a Cerruti 1001 suit. The Cerruti suit is the only one that makes nice form fitting pants for a bubble butt.

Just curious, is this done on purpose?

Those who have don't brag.

Pastafarian

Reaction score
Why would I brag about having a bubble butt on a forum with 99% men?

I do have a 13 inch cock though. No homo.

twosnapsandgo

Reaction score
Why would I brag about having a bubble butt on a forum with 99% men?

I do have a 13 inch cock though. No homo.

What do your dreams and vulgarisms have to do with style? Did you get lost?

potemkin_city_limits

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by twosnapsandgo
What do your dreams and vulgarisms have to do with style? Did you get lost?

He's either going to get really bummed out and never come back, or get really into the forum and sign up for a new account.

ALFAMALE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think thats what hypersexual~homosexuals look for in a man... What is a chick gonna do with your butt? I mean, maybe if you had a strap on, but I would assume that would fall back into their hyper-homo category.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's not the pants that make your ass look flat, it's your ass that makes your ass look flat. And yup, you're a homo.

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Such a question suggests gay I have to say.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.