1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Why do Parisian women dress so well?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by whenwe, Jan 15, 2011.

1. urymoto

urymoto Well-Known Member

they have no mental complexes...and are very confident women...why do you think French girls are so willing to remove all their clothing so quickly...this confidence is reflected in the way they dress...
    and they like to play the game as well...really dirtly little girls they are..so thats why.

whoever said its social pressure, is totally wrong. you never get anything nice with social pressure.

nb: of course this doesnt apply to ALL french girl, but it does apply to the sample were talking about

2. Mark from Plano

Mark from Plano Senior member

I misread the thread title: [​IMG]

3. intent

intent Senior member

This thread is now about hot Persian chicks.

4. medtech_expat

medtech_expat Senior member

You guys been to the Middle East? Persian, Lebanese and Israeli girls... so choice.

5. negusnegas

negusnegas Senior member

I spent some time in Paris and actually found it underwhelming. I spent time all over Paris and in fact was coming from Vienna and Gothenburg at the time, and would say that Swedish women looked and dressed better than Parisian women and I don't have a blond her blue eye fetish by any stretch. Also, I would say that Parisian women and the French overall have a very distinctive style, which then would contradict the statement about no two Parisian women dressing alike. The well dressed ones almost always look like something out of French Vogue or the Satorialist. I always find it funny how certain American's have a Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna type fascination with Europe. It's really not healthy to fetishize in this way.

6. Aaron01

Aaron01 Senior member

I misread the thread title:

[​IMG]

This thread is now about hot Persian chicks.

You guys been to the Middle East? Persian, Lebanese and Israeli girls... so choice.

Thread derailment has signs of promise!

7. koolhistorian

koolhistorian Senior member

Because they do that for the last 500 years?

8. Frihed89

Frihed89 Senior member

Good question. My impression is that older Parisian women tend to pick pastels that are somewhat reflective of french impressionist colors, but that is a pretty lame explanation.